Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
damn bro

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I work 4 10s, so yeah it can make for a long day. I only have 2 scheduled working days left of the year.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I think a few WOT's in your silverado will do ya good after work :tongue:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
SnowBlazer said:
I'm Watching elf!!
SAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTTTAAAAA! I know him! ....i know him

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yae or nae? About to bid on them....
111-ctb02-bk.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I hate side reflectors too :hissyfit: , but if I snag em for cheap, i'd get spider arm LEDs, and keep my projector reverse LEDs

EDIT: is the reflector on the side why you guys don't like em?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I hate side reflectors too :hissyfit: , but if I snag em for cheap, i'd get spider arm LEDs, and keep my projector reverse LEDs

EDIT: is the reflector on the side why you guys don't like em?
They may actually be ok with a couple coats of VHT night shades on them. If you are spending money on aftermarket tail lights, why not just go with LED ones and be done with it.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Because i hate how the OEM aftermarket LED version looks

lol i'm not getting them now, the consensus says Nae

What about this? 3 days left on bid
$_57.JPG

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
Spend the extra and get some depos they are very reliable
I'm on the fence about how they look....some TB's they look great, they match the overall look of the rig, but most times when I see them they look out of place

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Thats the tails I have so it will resemble yours with the black and for the third light just open it and paint it like mine

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
Thats the tails I have so it will resemble yours with the black
Can you post a pic of your TB's rear if you have a pic at hand. So I can get an idea?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
Damn you and you're head turning lol

Thanks buddy, looks good on yours especially with the LT bumper. I didn't realize you also deleted your rear wiper arm. I still gotta get rid of my window handle, but wanna put bolts in place instead of grommets.

Reactions: Aarkon

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
I just bought carriage bolts from work and bodymatched them cost me less than $1 to delete my rear handle if I ever have some spare cash I plan on picking up a hatch and shaving it smooth

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
I just bought carriage bolts from work and bodymatched them cost me less than $1 to delete my rear handle if I ever have some spare cash I plan on picking up a hatch and shaving it smooth
So what made you not remove the wiper motor?

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
The motor is still in there for now and its fun to be able to spray washer fluid on cars behind me haha but under the the stud for the arm is a bug indent so I didn't want to plug it yet

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
So....i came damn close to saying goodbye to the tb today...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
The motor is still in there for now and its fun to be able to spray washer fluid on cars behind me haha but under the the stud for the arm is a bug indent so I didn't want to plug it yet
Haha I bet you do spray other cars. I wish I had an LT bumper, looks cleaner than an LS's. Plus my bumper's paint is chipping all over. It's gonna be expensive as hell when I do an LT front end conversion.....the headlights alone are so damn expensive :mad:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Aarkon

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
Why would you do that chris?
Got approved on a new car, condition being I traded in the trailblazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Got approved on a new car, condition being I traded in the trailblazer
nooooooooooo don't let go of her!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I'm not....though a sport model sedan with 6 speed paddle shift is hard to resist!

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Because i hate how the OEM aftermarket LED version looks

lol i'm not getting them now, the consensus says Nae

What about this? 3 days left on bid
$_57.JPG
No one said you had to get OEM style LEDs. There are many options out there for LED tail lights.

If you are upgrading to LED tails, then a LED 3rd brake light is a must IMO. Is that brake light from an Avalanche? I am not a fan of chrome anything. You could always take the cover off and paint the chrome black or use night shade.

Aarkon said:
Spend the extra and get some depos they are very reliable
IPCW tail lights FTW ;yes:

Aarkon said:
JrSS has the same tails and so does Carlton. They actually look good with a couple coats of night shade on them :yes:

Reactions: Capote and Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
No one said you had to get OEM style LEDs. There are many options out there for LED tail lights.

If you are upgrading to LED tails, then a LED 3rd brake light is a must IMO. Is that brake light from an Avalanche? I am not a fan of chrome anything. You could always take the cover off and paint the chrome black or use night shade.

IPCW tail lights FTW ;yes:

JrSS has the same tails and so does Carlton. They actually look good with a couple coats of night shade on them :yes:
I may consider the IPCW ones

The seller doesn't say it's from an Avalanche, quite aware it is from one though. I'm not sure if i'd tint it or not, but maybe even a "Trailblazer" wrap over it like Brandon's.

I would maybe do a very light shade, undecided

Ooorrrr I may not get either of these items and instead invest in a bumper with Fog light holes, so I can properly add some. Idk man, I GOT A LOT of ideas floating around. My mod bug is attacking me hardcore right now!

Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads