Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Valet was a good hustle tonight.

Dmanns, I comped a marine w three chevrons when he asked for an atm. He was in uniform and a bad sounding exhaust driver door won't unlock from the outside jeep grand Cherokee. Early 2000s? Left it out front the whole time.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
Valet was a good hustle tonight.

Dmanns, I comped a marine w three chevrons when he asked for an atm. He was in uniform and a bad sounding exhaust driver door won't unlock from the outside jeep grand Cherokee. Early 2000s? Left it out front the whole time.
Three chevrons is a Sergeant (E-5). Way to take care of the military, very awesome of you :thumbsup: :tiphat:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
:blinkhuh:

I was just kidding, I did not buy a throttle body spacer. I cannot say that I have seen much change since switching over to the Green filter. From what I have seen and read, the air flows through the filter just as well, if not better than the K&N. The selling point for me was that it filters the air better than a K&N.

I have a hybrid intake. K&N intake tube and a Green filter.
Oh dave you old so and so

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Three chevrons is a Sergeant (E-5). Way to take care of the military, very awesome of you :thumbsup: :tiphat:
Indeed, kudos Snow

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mhmm

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Takes one to know one Larry.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ooooooo lol

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
LOL and not like I have picked on you and others for tech talk in the whore threads...

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
So I wonder what would behead a mouse after it was caught and dead in a trap.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sparky said:
So I wonder what would behead a mouse after it was caught and dead in a trap.
Brandons or Aarons ex wives? Lol

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Talking about me behind my back :sadcry:

:rotfl:

About the bullying, sometimes I can't tell if people are joking or not. :tongue:
What the F@ck do you mean "you people" :popcorn:

Hey you whores seen this pic floating around IG and FB lately? Apparently it is in the reader's ride section of a 4x4 magazine. Read the build :blinkhuh: I would be embarrassed :duh:

IMG_20141205_010857.jpg

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Oh but theres more. 3.80 gears and 7" MarkMC lift. Performance mods- throttle body spacer and optima battery. Dont forget about the custom grille :blinkhuh:

Dont get me wrong, the TB looks good, but the write up is embarrassing. I hope the owner did not send the info to the editor. If he did, then I would imagine he bought that TB with the setup already.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah I stopped at the 4.3l and skimmed the rest after posting.

I would be embarrassed if I were Juan. That must be a small magazine that does no research... That TB is stock compared to most of the off-road guys here.

Reactions: dmanns67

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
That is probably the most it has been off-road. I am off-road quite a bit with mine and mine is only a mild lift. I use it a lot with S&R.

Mounce said:
Yeah I stopped at the 4.3l and skimmed the rest after posting.

I would be embarrassed if I were Juan. That must be a small magazine that does no research... That TB is stock compared to most of the off-road guys here.
Peterson's Off-road

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mocheenur

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
2 more mice dead in the traps in the garage this morning. That makes 4 from the house, 4 from the garage. No beheadings this time. I'll empty and reset the traps after work. Haven't had any more in the house but not sure how many may be left (if any) in the garage.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Big Magazine, but the stats are reader submitted

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji451]

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
mourning

Status