Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Made some Ford radio removal tools out of a coat hanger.. Pulled the stang's radio to see if it had an external amp and...of course it does. For $10 I can utilize the factory amp with the aftermarket HU..other option is to run wires from the HU to the four speakers.

While I was typing this I realized that I don't feel like fishing wires throughout that bitch so I'm gonna use the factory amp. :rotfl:

Reactions: SnowBlazer

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
When a women doesn't know what TB stands for. :no:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Omg that bushing took me like 40 min to get in. Jesus Christ! Had to dremel it. I am so dehydrated and my head is pounding. And on top of that I got 2 more tickets today! This day sucked balls!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Evening choding whore.

Reactions: Capote

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
When a women doesn't know what TB stands for. :no:
Thats when you ask her if she knows what BJ stands for :yes:

Capote said:
Omg that bushing took me like 40 min to get in. Jesus Christ! Had to dremel it. I am so dehydrated and my head is pounding. And on top of that I got 2 more tickets today! This day sucked balls!
2 more tickets for what?

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Thats when you ask her if she knows what BJ stands for :yes:

2 more tickets for what?
Speeding and improper lane change, I was trying to pass an LMTV, you'd know what that is David. MP said I was going 73mph (in a 55). How the hell do I go 1 car length behind a truck and then like 3 infront and go from less than 50 mph when I was.behind him. No way I was going that speed when passing

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I didn't even WOT to pass though, if it really did go that fast in such a short distance without getting on it, then God damn lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
It can bro, trust me! Do fluid changes, get a tune, gut cat/and or put a Magnaflow or Flowmaster in place of stock muffler, clean throttle body, etc

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Speeding and improper lane change, I was trying to pass an LMTV, you'd know what that is David. MP said I was going 73mph (in a 55). How the hell do I go 1 car length behind a truck and then like 3 infront and go from less than 50 mph when I was.behind him. No way I was going that speed when passing
Sounds like you and BT have secret squirrel builds going on :yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Dude, you forgot to mention the throttle body spacer. I just ordered one and should be here on Saturday :celebrate:
I have a JET one, but never mentioned it because the majority doesn't think it adds any performance gains. Idkr, but I just wanted to save myself from the insults of having one. I enjoy it though
dmanns67 said:
Sounds like you and BT have secret squirrel builds going on :yes:
Maybe, maybe not. I can neither confirm or deny any secretive upcoming projects
Mounce said:
So, where's the list of mods/maintenance that got done at Brandon's last weekend?
I'll have to upload some stuff onto my computer tomorrow so I can update those mods/maintenance in my build thread. Wanted to wait until I edit the vids before posting Buddy[emoji106]

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I just ordered a cold air intake, Ebay said it provides 20+ extra horsepower when used in conjunction with their decal.
You can get close to 20hp with just using the K&N filter. The tube is just for looks and sound. You have to use the K&N sticker though.

In all seriousness, I will post some pics and show you the buttdyno results after the spacer is installed :blinkhuh:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I'm still on the fence about getting a header before getting a tune

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
You can get close to 20hp with just using the K&N filter. The tube is just for looks and sound. You have to use the K&N sticker though.

In all seriousness, I will post some pics and show you the buttdyno results after the spacer is installed :blinkhuh:
I wish I had gotten the K&N intake, I hate the stock airbox still being there. Airaid was cheapest at the time. I plan on getting a green filter, claims to be better than a K&N filter.

Btw did you get the JET or Airaid spacer?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
I have a JET one, but never mentioned it because the majority doesn't think it adds any performance gains. Idkr, but I just wanted to save myself from the insults of having one. I enjoy it though
Maybe, maybe not. I can neither confirm or deny any secretive upcoming projects
I'll have to upload some stuff onto my computer tomorrow so I can update those mods/maintenance in my build thread. Wanted to wait until I edit the vids before posting Buddy[emoji106]
I personally never seen the benfits of a throttle body spacer even before joining this site. Its whatever, I mean its your truck and your money.

Darkrider_LS said:
I'm still on the fence about getting a header before getting a tune
FIX IT! Then you can lift it and continue on with the mods. IMO, the cost of the Kooks header and tune is not worth the cost for what you gain. The juice is not worth the squeeze, if I may.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Wait, Dave, joking or not? I can't tell now. :rotfl:
:blinkhuh:

Capote said:
I wish I had gotten the K&N intake, I hate the stock airbox still being there. Airaid was cheapest at the time. I plan on getting a green filter, claims to be better than a K&N filter.

Btw did you get the JET or Airaid spacer?
I was just kidding, I did not buy a throttle body spacer. I cannot say that I have seen much change since switching over to the Green filter. From what I have seen and read, the air flows through the filter just as well, if not better than the K&N. The selling point for me was that it filters the air better than a K&N.

I have a hybrid intake. K&N intake tube and a Green filter.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:

I was just kidding, I did not buy a throttle body spacer. I cannot say that I have seen much change since switching over to the Green filter. From what I have seen and read, the air flows through the filter just as well, if not better than the K&N. The selling point for me was that it filters the air better than a K&N.

You trickster lol. That is what I have read about it. Kyle showed me pics of his intake after a real muddy offroad venture. Was caked with mud, not a sign of dirt on the inside.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
You trickster lol. That is what I have read about it. Kyle showed me pics of his intake after a real muddy offroad venture. Was caked with mud, not a sign of dirt on the inside.
Yeah his Green filter thread was another selling point for me. If you search, I made a Green Filter USA Coupon Code thread. You can save 10% off when you decide to buy one.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah his Green filter thread was another selling point for me. If you search, I made a Green Filter USA Coupon Code thread. You can save 10% off when you decide to buy one.
Oh nice, I'll have to look that up

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
dmanns67 said:
Dude, you forgot to mention the throttle body spacer. I just ordered one and should be here on Saturday :celebrate:
Don't tell Bill!!
dmanns67 said:

They really don't do anything bro...

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
We know that daaaaaaaad lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
They whistle..... Whistle while you work

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
I did. And no tb spacers don't do anything except waste your money. Lol
Yeah man I was totally just kidding about the TB spacer. Wonder what that guy has under his hood to hit 365 hp :undecided:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Twerk you mean?
If it's a sexy ass black chick, yessir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members