Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
djthumper said:
What kinda rims are you looking at?
I wanted to get the black powder coated 22 replicas but I didn't like the tires that came with them because I wanna run them year round and im going to put my 18s on the voy until I can get some Steelies and tires after it gets lifted but thats not gonna be till next year unfortunately

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Wow, you sound like you are all over the place... 22's no 18s lift it...

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Yeah I would not want to be driving on directional tread in snow and ice.

When I am up for new tires on the stockers I think I am going to go with Hankooks winter tire. I really like their Ventus RH06 that I have on my SS wheels. That tread is directional as well.
Ive always loved the dueler ats ive had alot of experience with these from running through a muddy pig farm to climbing snow drifts in the blue tb never been stuck with those[emoji106]

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
djthumper said:
Wow, you sound like you are all over the place... 22's no 18s lift it...
No I also bought an 05 envoy xl with the 5.3 thats the one im lifting and since the tires are shot on it im gonna put my old 18s on it until I can afford the new ones

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Yes sir. Matt and Ryan are back at it.
Uh I don't see anything lol. What do y'all do, pm people?

Actually I rarely see anyone else over there but Freddy lol so I assume the others are pm'ing. Me and Matt went on a few rampages a few months back lol, there we wouldn't leave one active thread unvisited.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
What about the 22s for sale on this forum, cannot remember where the member is from.
I was interested in those but after checking out the picture he had curb rash and the tires where shot plus I dont want chrome so I think id spend about the same restoring them as to buying my new ones

Reactions: dmanns67

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Howdy whores. I just gotta say I absolutely am liking this new iPhone 6 that I got today. Love the screen.

:whores:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
I was interested in those but after checking out the picture he had curb rash and the tires where shot plus I dont want chrome so I think id spend about the same restoring them as to buying my new ones
Yeah good point. I have about $2400 in mine between the wheels, restoration, and new tires. I am sure I could have gotten brand new wheels and tires for that price, but that was not in the budget at the time. I was able to save for each.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Yeah good point. I have about $2400 in mine between the wheels, restoration, and new tires. I am sure I could have gotten brand new wheels and tires for that price, but that was not in the budget at the time. I was able to save for each.
Actually its funny you say that cause I believe the new ones are around $2600 for loaded 22s

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
Actually its funny you say that cause I believe the new ones are around $2600 for loaded 22s
$2600 for 22" wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, and lug nuts?

I forgot about the lugs. I have another $100 in Gorilla lifetime lugs and locking lugs.

That also includes the Dorman lugs that I bought initially and rusted :no:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
$2600 for 22" wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, and lug nuts?

I forgot about the lugs. I have another $100 in Gorilla lifetime lugs and locking lugs.

That also includes the Dorman lugs that I bought initially and rusted :no:
Just double checked they are 2300 from tony for the black replicas fully loaded no lugs though

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
Just double checked they are 2300 from tony for the black replicas fully loaded no lugs though
Thats ok. $2300 is not bad for wheels, tires, and TPMS sensors.

When it comes time for lugs, I highly recommend Gorilla lifetime lugs, I believe thwy comw in gloss black too. They are $12 for a pack of (4), but a heat treated and nickel plated. Guaranteed for life not to rust or chip. I think I got one pack of (4) Gorilla locking lugs for $20 or so. They still look as good as the day I put them on.

The Dorman lugs rusted in only a couple weeks.

Reactions: Aarkon and Mounce

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Ya I remember when you refurbished yours and had to get new lugs ive been planning on getting the ones you bought I dont mind paying more for quality

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
Ya I remember when you refurbished yours and had to get new lugs ive been planning on getting the ones you bought I dont mind paying more for quality
I figured I spent this much on wheels and tires, might as well spend the money on some nice lugs.

Still have not found a valve stem cap that I really like. Right now I have chrome caps and the tops are black with a yellow bowtie in the center.

Reactions: Mounce and Aarkon

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
dmanns67 said:
I figured I spent this much on wheels and tires, might as well spend the money on some nice lugs.

Still have not found a valve stem cap that I really like. Right now I have chrome caps and the tops are black with a yellow bowtie in the center.
Ya they also make purple lugs so I still gotta decide which ones I want but for now I better get some sleep gotta be up in 6 hrs night gents

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
:tiphat:

Good news, Kevin just emailed me back. He has replace Cree LED boards he ia going to mail me. Just have to remove the soldered wires from the old boards and solder the wires to the new boards.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boom

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Bangswitch engage

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji108]

Capote