Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I saw answers from him, almost told him good job because he seemed like he knew his stuff lol. I'll pm you the two threads that I'm talking about.
Thats what I thought at first until I seen the tb spacer post.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hashbrown selfie

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Maybe he has a flux capacitor

Reactions: Mounce

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Mounce said:
Wonder why I haven't been deleted.. I have one account on global ignore but never been deleted.
See if you can find my account cause I tried all my passwords and no luck

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
:duh: maybe he cleaned his TB while he had it off? Maybe he's not telling some maintenance like plugs or air filter that he done at the same time..
Got the PM and checked the posts. Sure enough he ia here. Joined May of this year and has 13 posts. Maybe he is more active there because there are not many members who know what they are talking about.

In all honesty, people there now most likely do not care about the politics, details behind the separation, or who owns/runs TV now.

Hell he is not the only active member here that posts over there. The thing that get me is that members will speak out about us posting about gmtnation, but do not care about all of the pop up ads or ad threads.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aarkon said:
See if you can find my account cause I tried all my passwords and no luck
Have the same name there?
dmanns67 said:
Got the PM and checked the posts. Sure enough he ia here. Joined May of this year and has 13 posts. Maybe he is more active there because there are not many members who know what they are talking about.

In all honesty, people there now most likely do not care about the politics, details behind the separation, or who owns/runs TV now.

Hell he is not the only active member here that posts over there. The thing that get me is that members will speak out about us posting about gmtnation, but do not care about all of the pop up ads or ad threads.
Haha 13 posts? what a douche for all of that then, he doesn't even know me here then, I figured he had a different name here. I feel the same way as you, if you're here and see what this site is, why the fuk would you oppose us helping people get help? We're not the bad guys.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Have the same name there?
Haha 13 posts? what a douche for all of that then, he doesn't even know me here then, I figured he had a different name here. I feel the same way as you, if you're here and see what this site is, why the fuk would you oppose us helping people get help? We're not the bad guys.
I dont know man, but he has the same exact name here. I assume it is him or its a coincidence someone has the same exact user name.

Anyways he does seem like a douche. Better he stays active on the OS with douchertties

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
My kids think sitting under a High chair against the wall is a club house?

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aarkon said:
Ya garth I do
I'll look
dmanns67 said:
I dont know man, but he has the same exact name here. I assume it is him or its a coincidence someone has the same exact user name.

Anyways he does seem like a douche. Better he stays active on the OS with douchertties
:rotfl: I almost told him to keep his ass over there then if he thinks this site is nothing special. I thought if it was actually someone active they would've already seen my posts and put the puzzle together that I was talking about him.
Capote said:
My kids think sitting under a High chair against the wall is a club house?
:rotfl:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I almost told him to keep his ass over there then if he thinks this site is nothing special.
Wonder if VS bought his amazing diesel forum :undecided:

That it was funny when he gave information and said that, "he did not learn it from the almighty nation." :rotfl:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ok wtf is goin on in the who now and whos the :whore: that needs to be run off?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji529]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
Let's run him off
Your BFF :rotfl:

It honestly does not bother me. Its not like those goons comes over here and post come back to TV. Like I said before, I am sure many people could careless about the history. Majority of the people are starting a thread to get an answer or searching for information.

A very small percentage is here for the social aspect.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Cliff notes on what the F is goin on?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I saw that but didn't see anything offensive lol
Nothing offensive, but many posts have been made opposing his view and idea and why it will not work. Yet he keeps going I guess is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayusa77

Members Online