Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Searching with tapatalk is easy. Just add the filter "title only".

What are you putting HIDs in?
That's what I did, didn't know the title so searched for "random video" in the off-topic section and got two results. HIDs are going in my brothers Z71, y'all have seen a pic of it before with the TB beside it.
Blckshdw said:
Not the Off Topic Forum, but the Off Topic Pictures and Videos subforum under Pics and Videos forum :raspberry:

I will accept HIDs, this time....
Didn't realize that lol. Thanks for letting it slip this time, master. Might eventually put some leds in it too.
Capote said:
Must be the Stang
Nope, check above. :yes: Stang already has HIDs, supposed be getting some 4300k bulbs though Monday.

Ordered the hid set and the bulbs from the same people, got the hid set today because they give free two-day shipping on their sets but not when you just buy bulbs.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
You can do quad beams without HIDs in the hi beams. Too long of a warm up time. Plus its not good for HIDs to be turned off and on.

LEDs in the hi beams are the way to go. Unless you do a quad retrofit

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
I thought the Rustang already had HIDs :undecided:
Indeed, it's not rusty though. :raspberry:
Capote said:
Maybe for Hi-Beams?
dmanns67 said:
Nah, waste of money. Maybe fogs on the TB
Capote said:
Noo, then he could do the quad beam mod
Indeed a waste of money because hi and lo is just one bulb and it doesn't focus the HIDs right for that to work.

Fogs for the TB will come IF these bulbs are truly 4300k. Won't be having any blue on the TB lights.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Fogs for the TB will come IF these bulbs are truly 4300k. Won't be having any blue on the TB lights.
4300k to 5000k should be the only HIDs sold. Its amazing how people do not research what they buy.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
4300k to 5000k should be the only HIDs sold. Its amazing how people do not research what they buy.
I bought 5000k bulbs for the stang a while back and they were the same color as the 8000k that I had. I think the company had a mix up or their bulbs aren't correctly labeled. The bulbs actually had no label at all telling what they were.

I get my HIDs from the same people every time because my original set hasn't had a bit of trouble. Tried out the new set today (just plugged them into the stangs relay harness) to make sure they worked. Those bulbs seem to be accurately colored.(8k)

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Booooo haterz [emoji36]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
You want to see haters, go to HIDP.com. They will ban you if you say you havd HIDs in stock reflector housing. Not to mention your HIDs are above 5000k.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
You want to see haters, go to HIDP.com. They will ban you if you say you havd HIDs in stock reflector housing. Not to mention your HIDs are above 5000k.
:iagree: or candlepower forum. I almost made a shill account to raise hell there over that.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Its does not matter to be, whatever floats your boat. Just seems counterproductive when people are trying to upgrade their lighting, but installing 15,000k HIDs :no:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
I would flip shit on those cry babies whats the point of a forum if you are gonna whine about everything people want to try

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He won't do it

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
He won't even visit his buddy ole pal Capote, who put 1K Miles visiting him....tisk tisk

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
She's my Co-habitant. We'd be tinkering outside anyway bro, drinkin'

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
There's no sex, not putting our business on the internet. Not a roommate. It's complicated in terms of money, kids, and me falling under the military's UCMJ. That is all I will say.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I need some pussycat lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Need to find a black cat lmao