Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
dmanns67 said:
You are on a roll today with the article submissions :thumbsup:

You going to do the rear diff too?
The rear diff was part of the plan today but the eff'ing tool to lower the spare tire rounded out during the process. I ratchet strapped my spare tire back up to the truck and called it a day. :cool:

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Booooooom

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
I know this is not a technical thread but I did order my disconnect housing. My bearing inside mine is gone. Made my axle clunk around and snapped a chunk of it off. Only centimeters away from popping out when turning my tires. [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
The rear diff was part of the plan today but the eff'ing tool to lower the spare tire rounded out during the process. I ratchet strapped my spare tire back up to the truck and called it a day. :cool:
Damn man. I seen the post of the rounded tool. That while setup is garbage.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
$40 everywhere I looked.

I found a post on the OS that said to use a 13mm 12 point socket with 9" extensions. I'm gonna give that a shot. I can buy that at a local store for cheaper and keep it in the truck.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
$40 everywhere I looked.

I found a post on the OS that said to use a 13mm 12 point socket with 9" extensions. I'm gonna give that a shot. I can buy that at a local store for cheaper and keep it in the truck.
$40 is a lot of money for garbage. Good idea with the socket and extension though.

Reactions: CaptainKD

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
"Garbage" is exactly what I said when it happened. Not the tool for GM to skimp on. Thank goodness I wasn't far away stranded on the highway.
I got to experience the garbage first hand. Could not drop the spare. Had to settle for a can of fix-a-flat. Screwed with my TPMS sensor :no:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Congrats Sparky!

Well today was interesting...woke up to snow...had a great time seeing the future in laws...and had that conversation with her parents...all thats left now on that end is to actually pop the question to make it official :wooot:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
Nice. The old lube and hammer trick. :yes:
Hitting the piece of metal and kicking around the spare must have jarred some rust loose. I should have tried lowering the spare before I needed it :duh:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boooooooom

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Congrats Sparky!

r1894 said:
Effective immediately as of November 2nd 2014

If you have a sexy, white in color, Trailblazer, you are hereby obligated to either, send me a picture, and/or post a build thread in the member build threads section located here; with a picture of your sexy Trailblazer. All who do not cooperate with this new rule will be banned from the forums.
Thank you for your cooperation!
So you are going to put together an actual build thread? :raspberry:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
Congrats Sparky!

Well today was interesting...woke up to snow...had a great time seeing the future in laws...and had that conversation with her parents...all thats left now on that end is to actually pop the question to make it official :wooot:
Right on man! :yes: :tiphat:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Reactions: CaptainKD

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Morning.

At least with the time change it is light again when I wake up. I'd be just as happy if they stopped playing with the clocks. DST is pretty stupid.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
DST is just flat out annoying. Why do we even do it anymore? Heck we're on DST more than not now, why not just move everyone one time zone over :rolleyes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji489] [emoji38] Fry itis
uploadfromtaptalk1415024251440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member