mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Because...

You're a whore

Reactions: CaptainKD

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
I talked to him a couple of days ago. He is fine, I think the old lady shut down the whole truck/GMT thing........
Nooooo! That's no bueno.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Tequila

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
BlazingTrails said:
I talked to him a couple of days ago. He is fine, I think the old lady shut down the whole truck/GMT thing........
That's what I figured... That's ridiculous but...like you said, it's for the best. I hope things work out with them.

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
That's what I figured... That's ridiculous but...like you said, it's for the best. I hope things work out with them.
Sounds like he is all in, at least for the kids. She seems to have checked out based on his stories.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hahaha not quite that far north. Snowed pretty good on Jellico mountain but didn't stick any. Rained on us for about 200 miles, had to stop on the side of the interstate and squeeze our suitcases in the back. (they were on a cargo hitch)

TB done well though, ignition switch only acted up once after we left with the usual abs and brake light accompanied by the horrid dinging then went away. When it failed last time it threw the lights and cut off the blower motor.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Do you have a spare ignition switch in your TB in case it goes bad.

If you are on the Mountain, I can understand why it snowed. I dont want to see snow or ice this year.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Welp....another Halloween survived...2800+ kids later...

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Do you have a spare ignition switch in your TB in case it goes bad.

If you are on the Mountain, I can understand why it snowed. I dont want to see snow or ice this year.
Nope, no spare. I'm not the type of person to buy spare parts to carry around, kinda ignorant but I've just never done it.

I also don't wanna see ice. In Bama I don't mind the snow because it's gone as soon as it falls with exception of the beginning of this year, snow and ice. 3" of snow with underlying ice literally shut my area down for a couple days. No salt trucks to be found here.

Reactions: dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Went to jump start the mother in laws van and stayed at the bar 4 hrs...ooops

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Welp....another Halloween survived...2800+ kids later...
2800!!?? Holy crap. At home or work?

HARDTRAILZ said:
Went to jump start the mother in laws van and stayed at the bar 4 hrs...ooops
You're mother-in-law was at or works at the bar?

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Now that Halloween is over,

god-jul1.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Can't skip Thanksgiving! That would be skippimg one of the two largest meals of the season, which would be a crime!

Reactions: mcsteven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josh Rescue

Members Online