Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Threads are easier to search

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
:biggrin: :rotfl:

I love finding workarounds...the largest font size available to choose is 14 and the last two were in the hundreds.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
All fonts looked the same

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ginger has snapped

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
BlazingTrails said:
¿¿ʇɥƃᴉɹ ʎzɐɹɔ s,ʇI ˙pɐǝɹ oʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ǝʞɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ ƃuᴉɥʇ sᴉɥʇ s,ʇᴉ llǝʍ

:crazy:
Are you doing this via tapa

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
LEDs :yes:

I've got so much reading to do about rooting my phone. :sadcry: It'll get so close then fail half way through. Ugh. And I have to use the dinosaur laptop (3 or 4 years old) running Win7 because Pantech hasn't updated their drivers for Win 8.1. xda-developers forum ftw.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
LEDs :yes:

I've got so much reading to do about rooting my phone. :sadcry: It'll get so close then fail half way through. Ugh. And I have to use the dinosaur laptop (3 or 4 years old) running Win7 because Pantech hasn't updated their drivers for Win 8.1. xda-developers forum ftw.
Wow you are calling that computer a dinosaur. I still have my HP that I bought in 2008. Still running Windows Vista Ultimate, 64-bit.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
It works fine but... It's very sluggish compared to the new laptop. It'd probably behave much better if I did some kind of memory wipe to it and cleared unneeded junk off. Might eventually do that but I'm way too impatient to deal with it anytime soon lol.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gonna have to get that for sure. Got it on my phone, I like that it shows the battery temp, I didn't even know that my phone had a sensor for that lol.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Mounce said:
It works fine but... It's very sluggish compared to the new laptop. It'd probably behave much better if I did some kind of memory wipe to it and cleared unneeded junk off. Might eventually do that but I'm way too impatient to deal with it anytime soon lol.
Get a SSD for it. Seriously, wakes up a bit older computers and you wouldn't believe the difference. My parents use an older 3GHz core 2 duo PC that was just dragging (particularly at bootup) and most of the slowness was from the old hard drive. Popped a SSD in there and it flies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
SSD, definition? I used to know what that was but have forgotten lol. I really need to take 30 minutes to uninstall a bunch of un needed programs and delete some accumulated crap. It's pretty slow on bootup and takes about 5 minutes to load all of the back ground programs like "HP support assistant" and while it's doing all of that, opening chrome is barely possible lol. It's best to turn it on and go do something and come back later. It automatically shuts down after a day or so in standby while plugged in (settings?) And needs a battery.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Solid State Drive. Get a Crucial drive. They are nice and fast. And do a fresh install and don't load that support assistant crap.

Would make a world of difference. And you could just shut it down instead of putting it in standby to save the battery and it would still boot real fast (not quite as fast as standby but still ridiculous). My laptop with SSD boots Windows 8.1 in 20 seconds or less. My desktop PC is under 30 seconds and that's just because it has a couple extra BIOS startup steps with the extra hardware it has.

Reactions: Mounce

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Sparky said:
Solid State Drive. Get a Crucial drive. They are nice and fast. And do a fresh install and don't load that support assistant crap.

Would make a world of difference. And you could just shut it down instead of putting it in standby to save the battery and it would still boot real fast (not quite as fast as standby but still ridiculous). My laptop with SSD boots Windows 8.1 in 20 seconds or less. My desktop PC is under 30 seconds and that's just because it has a couple extra BIOS startup steps with the extra hardware it has.
I have a crucial m4 in mine for primary drive. Very fast i get 8.9 on data transfer from windows score. :smile:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whores whores whores whores! Less comp tech talk more whoring!

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Wow spell my name right guy whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member