No activity anymore?

RobRev6

Original poster
Apr 11, 2016
Roanoke, Virginia
New-ish member to this site and trying to figure out why there hasn't been any activity here recently? Are there just less TB owners now?

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
New-ish member to this site and trying to figure out why there hasn't been any activity here recently? Are there just less TB owners now?

That's one reason. A 2nd would be all the answers ppl are looking for are already on here on the site so no need to repost. We get a constant flow of new members, 3-5 a week but there just looking for answer and are on there merry way.

Anyway welcome to the Nation.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Since the last ones were '09 models, most of the people who still have one are probably keeping them till they die. The '02s-'03s are, what - 15-16yrs old now. Not many people keep a vehicle that long, and the ones who do - know how to take care of them.

This site has pretty much all the answers accumulated over the years; if you're interested in making sure it's here in years to come (and say 'hi' to the rest of us...lol) - consider becoming a supporting member. While the members pretty much volunteer their time, it does cost a bit of $ to have the site hosted, maintained, etc.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Agreed. Only the real diehard enthusiasts hang around and even they are starting to drop off either due to the death of their truck, accident, lost interest and sold it.

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
I post on the FB groups more than forums any more. Not good for research of data but easier to organize meets.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I hate FB! It could self destruct and I couldn't care less. At least I'd stop getting useless info drivel from my wife :crackup:

Reactions: Reprise

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I hate FB! It could self destruct and I couldn't care less. At least I'd stop getting useless info drivel from my wife :crackup:

^^^ Seconded, although my ire is reserved more for the company and its mgmt / practices, more than the users of the product - at least the human ones.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The book of faces and istacrap and twatter have ruined forums. People crave instant gratification and on those places they get spoonfed info and accept it even when wrong most of the time. Sad really.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06_4.2_4x4_ls

Members Online