New (COMPLETE KIT) "GYMKO" GM Tech 2 Scan Tool

TB2004

Hahahaaaaa late to the game again, has anyone been able to purchase a full kit lately?

Mooseman

If you read the previous couple of pages, @JerryIrons had his seized at the border coming in from China. If you're looking to get one, better to find one that stocked state side.

TB2004

Found one on amazom 317 with case. Will go from there. Thx all for going before and testing things.

OP
OP
MRRSM

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
Good News on Finding a Stateside Tech 2 Source... When it arrives... and as you begin unboxing this Amazing Tool... Pay close attention to the strange sensation of the tension in your upper back and shoulders subsiding... THAT is the Entire Weight of your SUV's Troubles... gradually being lifted off of you as soon as you delve into what the "GYMKO" Tech 2 can REALLY do for that Vehicle... :>)

If possible... (sans displaying any personal on screen information, of course...) For the sake of other interested Members (and the Very Welcome Lurkers who also visit and should come here to Join Us) ...Please post the Link to what you just purchased on Amazon.

In the mean time... Scour EVERYTHING that @Mooseman and Other Members have Posted here in the Tech 2 Sub-Forum... Much Less Wordy than THIS Thread and containing some Great Information.

Welcome to "The GMT Nation Tech 2 Club".

Last edited:

TJBaker57

I would use caution on that Amazon tech 2 seller....I see a seller "Qshide®" selling the tech 2 for 317.99. I can find no indication they are stateside and the shipping will take 3 weeks. This sounds to me like another foreign seller.

Maverick6587

I bought from the seller below on fleebay and didn't have any issues with shipping. It only took about a week to receive it. It's selling for $325 right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Rob65
Top Bottom