Need service manuals? Get them here!

Nexus1155

Jan 26, 2012
Just saw these! I was sick of trying to find logins for alldata for free. You are THE man!

Needed to find wiring diagrams for the coilpack wiring and how to change my interior lights over to full 12v.

Thanks a bunch.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The wiring diagrams in these manuals are the best I've ever seen as they are in colour. Each wire has its own colour. Good luck with your projects.

Reactions: Sib

Nexus1155

Jan 26, 2012
Thanks, the two main things I am working on right now are the e-fans, which I am going to replicate the pcm4less one with an S60 Volvo fan, most cfms for $20 junkyard pick and hopefully the shroud its in fits snug. Not a fan of fan controllers due to the one in my S4 being a pain in the ass. The on and off water neck probe seems just too easy...

Also looking for connectors that the stock coilpacks use to convert the Early models <2005 to use D585 coils without having to totally destroy the stock wiring harness and make it irreversible. Tried grainger and mcmaster, close but no cigar. Apparently a proprietary item.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Thank you for hosting these! Just downloaded the '08 manual and all i gotta say is i have a LOT Of reading material now! lol :thumbsup:

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
So, being bored at work, I got the idea to print out the service manuals. I'm sure I'm not the only one, and how cool would that be, right? Well, I figured I would start with two sections, I'll be doing work on when I regear. The front drive axle, and rear drive axle. I printed out the 0dd pages, ten at a time, flipped them, and did the Even pages. 187 double sided printed pages later:eek:... It would be cool to have them all printed, but I think I'll stick to the ones I need. Unless I get REALLY bored. Here is how much the front and rear axle take up.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That's why I have an old laptop in the garage to look these up with to save a few trees. I also usually just print the parts that I need too, especially the schematics.

Conner299

Jan 16, 2013
I am actually doing the paper I use some good, by doing this. The company, I work for, uses an obscene amount of paper. I attribute it to my boss. He is in his 70's, has learned to use a computer, but can't get away from having "hard-copies" at his disposal. We do recycle, but my printed manuals will be around as long as I have the vehicle.

Strykker

Jul 18, 2013
:biggrin: This is awesome. I have been searching for a while and this is better than I ever expected.

Thanks so much for sharing and helping me save some $$$'s on stuff I can do myself with a little help.

kawaholic

Sep 9, 2013
DL'd the 06 manual but it only has the 5.3l engine listed and a bunch of other stuff my truck doesn't even have.
Do I need to DL the 02-05 manuals to get a complete manual for my 06?

Thanks for making these available!!!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
0a61d9a5.jpg

Yeah 06 wiring is in the 02-05 dl, along with other stuff that didn't change in the later years.

kawaholic

Sep 9, 2013
Thought that might be the case. Thanks

PProph

Dec 7, 2011
Add my thanks to this, I finally dl'd the 02-05, holy detail batman...er mooseman...:biggrin:

smokey262

Sep 15, 2013
Just found these. Downloaded 2002-2005, and read the whole thread. You ROCK Mooseman. Thanks for everything

brack2

Apr 4, 2013
When I click on the 02-05 link it never connects to the page where the username and password can be entered. Are they still accessible?

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
what browser are you using? try to clear your cookies and cache. I am in chrome and it works just fine for the one you are wanting to get to. if you're using internet explorer just say no and go to another browser :smile:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I tried with Firefox and IE, no problem.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Wish I would have noticed this before I popped on a Haynes. But, then again, if I break down and power's out again like it happens so often, I guess I got a Haynes.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Re-read the first post. The info is there :smile:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just one of the many benefits of being "here" than "there". Enjoy!:thumbsup:

jwilson030582

Jan 13, 2014
I am new to this site a transfer from TV, and am having trouble downloading the 2002-05 Service Manuals any help would be greatly appreciated tried logging in with GMT username and password and nothing?

LSfan70s

Jan 13, 2014
Nooooo...!!! Found this site after receiving this on the mail today:
View attachment 32090
Thank you so much anyway. At least now I have in color with this download :biggrin:

Attachments

• PHOTO_20140114_185526.jpg
    PHOTO_20140114_185526.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 14

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
jwilson030582 said:
I am new to this site a transfer from TV, and am having trouble downloading the 2002-05 Service Manuals any help would be greatly appreciated tried logging in with GMT username and password and nothing?

Ahem... missed this post just above?

post 141

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Mooseman, I think I found a treasure trove regarding the Ascender :wootwoot:

Of note, they have manuals regarding both the 4x4 and AWD transfer cases, but with exploded views which I found helpful personally.

I already posted links to those two manuals, and then a link to the guy's whole page, in another thread (the removing front driveshafts thread) if you want to look and see if they're worthy of assimilating to your collection.

Edit - He's also got a 4L60E manual, complete with color diagrams showing fluid flow in various gears. I think I'm in love :yes:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
IllogicTC said:

Of note, they have manuals regarding both the 4x4 and AWD transfer cases, but with exploded views which I found helpful personally.

I already posted links to those two manuals, and then a link to the guy's whole page, in another thread (the removing front driveshafts thread) if you want to look and see if they're worthy of assimilating to your collection.

Edit - He's also got a 4L60E manual, complete with color diagrams showing fluid flow in various gears. I think I'm in love :yes:

I'll have to see how much storage space we're talking about and the possible amount of bandwidth it might use for the extra downloads. So far I haven't heard anything from my host so I'll have to look into this. No complaints so far.:worried:

We also don't want to piss off that other guy neither :mad:

christo829

Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
IllogicTC said:

Any chance you could link to that thread or repost the URL here for that other site? I tried to search back through your threads/posts
to find 'em, and just not having any luck (though it could be that I just need more caffeine!). I'm particularly interested in the 4L60E manual,
but the links to all would sort of seem to be in line with the intent of this thread anyway.

Thanks!

Chris

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Here it is:

result Service 2

I'll ask a mod to add it to the first post since I can't edit it.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
While looking for something else, I stumbled across these:

2002 http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Trailblazer/2002-Chevrolet-Trailblazer.pdf

2003 http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Trailblazer/2003-Chevrolet-Trailblazer.pdf

2004 http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Trailblazer/2004-Chevrolet-Trailblazer.pdf

2005 http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Trailblazer/2005-Chevrolet-Trailblazer.pdf

2006 http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Trailblazer/2006-Chevrolet-Trailblazer.pdf

2007 http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/docs/gm-heritage-archive/vehicle-information-kits/Trailblazer/2007-Chevrolet-Trailblazer.pdf

Provides a ton of information, not necessarily related to repair, but is still an information orgasm. Specifications, capacities, dimensions, how to read your VIN, drivetrain part serial number locations, engine part tolerances, explanations of operation of some systems, a decent list of fastener torque specs, even describes some of the major parts and what they're made of, and even a full list of RPO codes, what they mean, and a chart showing their availability (or if they were standard on certain trims). I think my head just exploded seeing this. :eek:

Reactions: LA4x4TB

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
IllogicTC said:
I think my head just exploded seeing this. :eek:
GREAT FIND! A lot of the narratives in these are the system theory of operation explanations that I had to absorb in a month of evening and weekend reading the shop manual cover to cover years ago. Memorize these, and then anybody can take over answering questions from me. I'm tired. :eek:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online