Need service manuals? Get them here!

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mooseman, in your signature where it says " Need service manuals? Get them Here! " , it doesn't connect to any thing for me. I've tried Google Chrome and IE, and I get nothing.
Do I have a setting wrong? Am I missing something? Or is it not linked?
The links in the initial post do work.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
What are you talking about? It works fine!

I fixed it :biggrin:. Must have been screwed up during the software change last fall or when I changed my signature and links

Reactions: Wooluf1952

paul2005tb

Nov 26, 2014
Massachusetts
Many thanks Mooseman. As a nooblet I am eager to learn all I can.

Question: I have just downloaded the 2002-2005 service manual, would there ever be a reason why I might want the 2006/07/08 documents ?

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sure, if you own a 2006/07/08 :biggrin:

Reactions: Blckshdw

05TB90TROOPER

Jul 7, 2012
My pleasure. It was someone at TV that shared them and I just made it easier by hosting them since file sharing sites are crap. And since I don't really use my site for anything (really, there's nothing there so don't even bother), figured it could be put to good use. They seem to be some sort of factory manuals or third party but they're legit. Only thing I could see in there was "Courtesy of General Motors". Thanks GM!

Nothing to register. You should just get a prompt for the login and password. If any problems, just send me a PM.

PS: I don't know why, the links at the OS don't work anymore :tongue:[/

I downloaded the 02-05 service manual and have a question. Is the 2004 cooling system the same as 2005 ?? I have replaced the water pump ( airtex ) fan clutch ( hayden ) thermostat and ECT sensor ( AC Delco ) new belt and cleaned the throttle body and still have the P0480 code come up at start up of vehicle. I'm going to test wires on Easter Sunday but want to confirm that the test procedure is the same

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yes, they are the same. Check the fan fuse and relay, which you can swap with the headlight relay to test. If still having issues, please start a new thread in the tech section.

05TB90TROOPER

Jul 7, 2012
Yes, they are the same. Check the fan fuse and relay, which you can swap with the headlight relay to test. If still having issues, please start a new thread in the tech section.
I replaced relay with new relay also, did not check fuse
I need to get thru inspection here in NJ

hawkeye405

Apr 9, 2015
Chicago
Hi Mooseman, is there a schematic showing all the colors of the wires going to the 3 connectors of my PCM? I thing a service tech broke off the lt blue/white wire from the 3rd connector.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm on my phone at work right now so I can't check at the moment. Send me a PM to remind me when I get home tonight.

Reactions: Redbeard

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
I've got a feeling this one is somewhere amongst the others... but after searching each listing, I could not locate it specifically. And since this is for the Oldest of The Trailblazers... I thought it would be worth grabbing a DL of it before it disappears completely:

432 Page PDF ... Original Owner's Manual 2002 Trailblazer:

http://www.vadengmpp.com/owners-manual/chevrolet/2002-Chevrolet-TrailBlazer.pdf

loondog33

Jun 25, 2014
So to bother you but I can't seem to get the link to work. I put in my user id and password but it just resets the fields? I disengaged the block up block. Any ideas?

Edit: Sorry, I should have read where you wrote in large red text the username and password. :dunce:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Much appreciated brother!

matermark

Nov 3, 2020
Niagara Falls NY
Thanks so much for all your hard work! Do you have anything 04-05 Envoy ***XUV*** specific? I found the Getting to Know...
XUV quick manual but only viewable page by page no .PDF, and the 04 owners manual is mercilessly the same format, over 460 pages I think!

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
What is posted is all I have. Our resident XUV SME @TollKeeper might have something.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I actually dont.... :stars:

My knowledge is just kinda buried in my head, or I simply dont know. I know some tricks of when -x- happens, follow this procedure. But my XUV has actually been so reliable, except for the electronic latches, that I really dont even think about it anymore. I used it over christmas to get my sons new PowerWheels home, and I used it again last night to get my new office chair home. Both times the electronic latchs stuck open. Used a dead blow hammer that I keep in my drivers rear door at all times just for this, and went about my day. Other than when I use it, it doesnt really exist, if you know what I mean.

Kinda sad really, getting so close to 200k on it now, and I know this will be the last year (I think) that I will likely be driving her. I had plans for it, but age (my personal age) is dictating I likely go in a different direction. I still have the GT5 differentials sitting in my garage, sitting right next to the single bank turbo, but I just dont think its going to happen.. Mainly cause this engine just refuses to die!

x2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I found this factory XUV owners manual, not sure how much help its going to be..

***Link Removed, Dead Link***

Last edited:
Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Added the link to that manual in the first post. :2thumbsup:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
What is posted is all I have. Our resident XUV SME @TollKeeper might have something.

SME?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.. LOL. Im getting to old for all these abbreviations, and MEMES
What is the SME stand for?
The abbreviation SME means "Subject Matter Expert"

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Thanks so much for all your hard work! Do you have anything 04-05 Envoy ***XUV*** specific? I found the Getting to Know...
XUV quick manual but only viewable page by page no .PDF, and the 04 owners manual is mercilessly the same format, over 460 pages I think!
There is a "SME" that I know of for the XUV models.. Hes not on this forum thou, hes over on the facebook forum. Anthony Cath Cindri (i think was his name).. But I have to warn you, he is one of the biggest A-holes that I know of. No matter the truth, he is always right, and how dare you question his opinion. AND HE IS ALWAYS TALKING IN CAPS TO EMPHASIZE HIS POINT!!!!!. If you dont respond to him in what he feels in a reasonable amount of time, he just uses Facebook Messenger to call you, no matter the time. I just had to call him out, and then block/ignore him, as have quite a few other members. You have been warned. LOL

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
We also have the member @Billdaman1 that was actually part of the original engineers that designed it and owns one.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Wherever you downloaded it to. Default is usually the Downloaded Files folder.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.