Mod Help

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Much better :thumbsup: One step at a time and you'll get there soon :yes:

elballz12

Original poster
Jan 23, 2012
As far as mods go the next things is probably going to be paint door handles, mirrors, bumper plastics. Pretty much everything that is grey will be white. HID's look good but I would much rather have all of the crappy looking grey plastic painted white :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
elballz12 said:
As far as mods go the next things is probably going to be paint door handles, mirrors, bumper plastics. Pretty much everything that is grey will be white. HID's look good but I would much rather have all of the crappy looking grey plastic painted white :biggrin:

Do not forget about that cross bar!!! I would do the cross bar white and the bow tie black to match your window tints :yes:

elballz12

Original poster
Jan 23, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Do not forget about that cross bar!!! I would do the cross bar white and the bow tie black to match your window tints :yes:

I forgot that but I don't want to do it black. It really bugs me when people do that. I know its probably weird but I thought about just doing the whole thing white. I wanna see one like it before I do it or I may do white with a chrome bow tie

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
elballz12 said:
I forgot that but I don't want to do it black. It really bugs me when people do that. I know its probably weird but I thought about just doing the whole thing white. I wanna see one like it before I do it or I may do white with a chrome bow tie

All white looks good also!! Do not do chrome on a count you do not have a lick of chrome on your truck and would not look good you know! but if you want to do that try it out, its your truck! but if you do not want black then do all white and if you do not like the white bow tie try black or something!! I personally think it would look good with white cross bar and black tie :yes:

Just went you do the bow tie white, tape off that black that out lines the bow tie so that it kind of stands out when up close!

elballz12

Original poster
Jan 23, 2012
I will probably end up doing all white :big grin: Going for that whiteout look and see how it turns out

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online