Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ
I know this isn’t the right place for this post but I’m too GD sick to search for the right place. This is where all of the guys who’ve been kind enough to take the time to help me have been though. And so I say Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and whatever else you celebrate this holiday season. Thanks everyone. I really appreciate you guys!

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Happy holidays to all my GMT family and friends! Stay safe this holiday season and I'm sure we all hope to hear about your next issue, mod or just how much your just enjoying the ride. Have a great one and a happy new year!

Reactions: Eric04 and Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
From the Great White North (with a bit of brown and green in there at the moment), a Merry Christmas to all as Mrs. Moose and I embark on our trip to Long Island to visit relatives in the TB. I too was where a lot of you were back in 2011 when I got my first GMT360 and still learning. Sharing is caring :smile:

jmonica

Original poster
Apr 2, 2013
Hamburg, NJ
From the Great White North (with a bit of brown and green in there at the moment), a Merry Christmas to all as Mrs. Moose and I embark on our trip to Long Island to visit relatives in the TB. I too was where a lot of you were back in 2011 when I got my first GMT360 and still learning. Sharing is caring :smile:
Safe travels Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Went really well. Went through the Adirondacks and then the 87. Left at 11am and arrived at 8:30pm Was just floored by the toll at the George Washington Bridge. Like $15 just to cross a damned bridge? The Canada/US bridge at Ogdensburg is just $3 and the thruway was $5.50. WTF!?!

• Angry
Reactions: Redbeard

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Went really well. Went through the Adirondacks and then the 87. Left at 11am and arrived at 8:30pm Was just floored by the toll at the George Washington Bridge. Like $15 just to cross a damned bridge? The Canada/US bridge at Ogdensburg is just $3 and the thruway was $5.50. WTF!?!
Stay away from the Verrazzano that one is $19.00 going into Staten island. Thats a trip I make at least twice a month, luckily for me the Voy is registered at my wife's Staten Island home so we get the Ezpass staten island resident discount so it like $6 and if there are 3 passengers or more it's like $4.50 I think.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas!
And a Happy New Year!

Reactions: Mooseman

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member