Jokes and Riddles

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
After every flight, UPS pilots fill out a form, called a 'gripe sheet,' which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft. The mechanics corrects the problems, document their repairs on the form, and then pilots review the gripe sheets before the next flight.

Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor. Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by UPS pilots (marked with a P) and the solutions recorded (marked with an S) by maintenance engineers.

By the way, UPS is the only major airline that has never, ever, had an accident.

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.
P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.
P: Something loose in cockpit
S: Something tightened in cockpit
P: Dead bugs on windshield.
S: Live bugs on back-order.
P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent
S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.
P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
S: Evidence removed.
P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
S: DME volume set to more believable level.
P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
S: That's what friction locks are for.
P: IFF inoperative in OFF mode.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.
P: Suspected crack in windshield.
S: Suspect you're right.
P: Number 3 engine missing.
S: Engine found on right wing after brief search
P: Aircraft handles funny. (I love this one!)
S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right and be serious.
P:Target radar hums.
S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.
P: Mouse in cockpit.
S: Cat installed.
And the best one for last
P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.
S: Took hammer away from the midget.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Saw this and thought it was good:

Two men died and had met at the pearly gates. The first guy asked the second guy "How did you die, and what did it feel like?" The second guy answered "Well I froze to death and it was a slow agonizing death".

The second guy asked the first guy "and how did you die?" The first guy said "Well I died of a heart attack". I went home cause I was suspecting my wife was cheating on me and when I found her she was in the nude, but there wasn't a man anywhere". I frantically searched in all the rooms, in the attic, and the basement and then I had a heart attack due to exhaustion".

The second man harshly said "Well if you would have looked in the freezer we'd both might still be alive".
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

An inuit was driving his snow machine in the great white north while out doing some subsistance hunting.

The snowmobile just died, and no amount of troubleshooting would make it run.

He harnessed it up with ropes and began to drag the malfunctioning unit back to the village.

After many hours of strenuous labor, he arrived at the village mechanic's garage.

The mechanic began to check it over, and spotted an excessive amount of oil beside the crankcase.

The mechanic said "looks like you blew a seal"

The inuit replied "no, that's just frost on my moustache"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Letter to the Men's Helpline:

Hi Andy,

I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat. When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

Reactions: Locksmith

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
My wife does not let me go with her when she shops for bras. Last time when she was asked by the sales person what size she wore, she hesitated and I popped in with "38 long".
The look on the sales girls face was priceless.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
...Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life.
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Nova Scotia back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions. I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.

I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.
And as I played Amazing Grace, the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together.

When I finished, I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full. As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothing like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Forgot I got that one from here. Ignore me.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
Mowed my lawn today, and after doing so....
Wait. Something oddly familiar about this post. :undecided:

Almost reminds me of post #40. :yes:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife went for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on. An entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, getting up, the therapist walked around the desk asked the wife to, "please stand."

He embraced her, kissing her long and passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman was immediately quiet and sat down as though in a daze.

Turning to the husband, he said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?" the therapist asked.

Looking at the therapist, excitedly he says, "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday, I fish!"

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever, to 46 million people.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

Thus endith today's lesson.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
Amazing

Attachments

• white womans rump.jpg
    white womans rump.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 211

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
This real arsehole looked at my beer belly last night and
sarcastically said, "Is that Corona or Blue?"
I said, "There's a freaking tap underneath, taste it."

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night.
She said, "If you lost a few Pounds, had a shave and got your hair cut,
you'd look all right."
I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there."

I went to the pub last night and saw a fat chick dancing on a table.
I said to her, "Nice legs."
The girl giggled and said with a smile, "Do you really think so."
I said "Definitely, most tables would have collapsed by now. "

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day a
woman was born just by feeling their boobs.
"Really" she said, "Go on then...try."
After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lose patience.
"Come on, what day was I born"?
I said, “Yesterday."
"Jesus loves you."
A nice gesture in church but a terrible thing to hear in a Mexican prison.

I got caught having a piss in the local swimming pool today.
The lifeguard shouted at me so loud I nearly fell in.

WarGawd

Sep 2, 2012
Regulator said:
beretta_jetfire.jpg

woman_car_accident.jpg

flying_people.jpg

girl_optical_illusion.jpg

Must be an inside joke :rotfl:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
This is for all the grandfathers out there and anyone else who enjoys a happy ending.

Last week, I took my grandchildren to a restaurant. My six-year-old grandson
asked if he could say grace. As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good,
God is great. Thank you for the food, and I would even thank you more if Grandpa
gets us ice cream for dessert. And liberty and justice for all! Amen!"

Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby, I heard a woman
remark, "That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even
know how to pray. Asking God for ice cream! Why, I never!"

Hearing this, my grandson burst into tears and asked me, "Did I do it
wrong? Is God mad at me?"

As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job, and God
was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table.

He winked at my grandson and said, "I happen to know that God thought
that was a great prayer." "Really?" my grandson asked. "Cross my heart," the man replied.

Then, in a theatrical whisper, he added (indicating the woman whose
remark had started this whole thing), "Too bad she never asks God for ice
cream. A little ice cream is good for the soul sometimes."

Naturally, I bought my grandchildren ice cream at the end of the meal. My
grandson stared at his for a moment, and then did something I will
remember the rest of my life. He picked up his sundae and, without a word,
walked over and placed it in front of the woman.

With a big smile he told her: Here, this is for you. Shove it up your ass
you grouchy old bitch!"

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
The post office issuing a new stamp commemorating lawyers. It was recalled, though, because people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

.............................................................................................

A well known criminal defense attorney was riding home in his limo and noticed two apparent homeless men sitting on the side of the road eating grass, he told his driver to stop and investigate.

His driver went to the two men and asked, sirs why are you eating grass? The first man replied, I have no money and must eat grass. The driver told the attorney. The attorney would not hear of it and said
come to my house and I will feed you. The man stated, sir I have a wife and three children, and then the second man spoke up and said I have a wife and six children. The attorney says it is okay bring them all, there is enough for everyone.

It takes about twenty minutes to get everyone into the car and they are on their way. Shortly after the two men are totally overtaken and are saying to the attorney, sir I do not know how to thank you and we are not able to repay you, thank you for your kindness. The attorney says to them do not worry about it, it is fine and plenty for everyone. You will love my house, the grass is about two feet high.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
BASIC RULES:
1. Never take a beer to a job interview.
2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting at them.
3. Its considered poor taste to take a cooler to church.
4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it is time to change the sheets.
5. Even if your certain that you are included in the will, it is
still considered tacky to drive a U-Haul to the funeral home.

DINING OUT:
1. If drinking directly from the bottle, always hold it with your fingers
covering the label.
2. Avoid throwing bones and food scraps on the floor as the restaurant
may not have dogs.

ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME:
1. A centerpiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a taxidermist.
2. Do not allow the dog to eat at the table no matter how good his
manners are.

PERSONAL HYGIENE:
1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this is a job that should be
done in private using one's OWN truck keys
2. Proper use of toiletries can forestall bathing for several days.
However, if you live alone, deodorant is a waste of good money.
3. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a social no-no, as they tend
to detract from a woman's jewelry and alter the taste of finger foods.

DATING (OUTSIDE THE FAMILY):
1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the first date.
2. Be aggressive. Let her know your interested: I've been
wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall
two years ago.
3. Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will
say 10:00 PM; others might say "Monday" If the latter is the answer,
it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time.
4. Always have a positive comment about your date's appearance, such
as, Ya'll sure don't sweat much for a fat gal.

WEDDINGS:
1. Livestock, usually, is a poor choice for a wedding gift.
2. Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds may get you shot.
3. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A leisure suit with a cummerbund
and a clean bowling shirt can create too sporty an appearance.
4. Though uncomfortable, say yes to socks and shoes for this
special occasion.
5. It is not appropriate to tell the groom how good his wife is in the sack.

DRIVING ETIQUETTE:
1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun is loaded, and the deer is in sight.
2. When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires
always has the right of way.
3. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape.
4. When sending your wife/girlfriend down the road with a gas can, it is
impolite to ask her to bring back beer.
5. Never relieve yourself from a moving vehicle, especially when driving.
6. Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.

TWO REASONS WHY IT IS HARD TO SOLVE A HILLBILLY MURDER:
1. All the DNA is the same.
2. There are no dental records

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
DucatiSS said:
3. Its considered poor taste to take a cooler to church.

2. When approaching a four-way stop, the vehicle with the largest tires
always has the right of way.

5. Never relieve yourself from a moving vehicle, especially when driving.

6. Do not lay rubber while traveling in a funeral procession.

3. Not around here. The bars seem to circle the churchs in a German Catholic town. Expect the clergy to be at the bar after service for a beer with you.

2. True...very true.

5. and don't think that you can pee from the bed of a moving truck...the wind will make you think its raining.

6. Unless done as a sign of respect...I have done this one before.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
Two Navy Chiefs are getting shit-faced at the Horse & Cow Club when suddenly one of 'em throws up all over himself. "Damn, now my wife will kill me!" The other Chief says, "Don't worry. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you $20.00 dollars to have it dry - cleaned." So, they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker.
Eventually they stumble out and go home and this Chief's wife starts to chew his ass out.
"You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're
disgusting!"
Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, the Chief says, "Now way a mint, I can splain everthin. Ish snot wha jew think. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thish damn Marine got ssick on me. He had one too many and he juss koudin hold hizz liquor . He said hes was verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the cleaning bill!
His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But, this is forty bucks.
Oh, yeah I almos' fergot, he shhhit in my pants too.

And another good one:

Attachments

• cigareets-and-tampons-thumb.jpg
    cigareets-and-tampons-thumb.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 159

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
THE 5 ANSWERS WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR?
A: It's Braille for 'suck here' .
Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?
A: It's the same as a French kiss, but 'downunder . '

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?
A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet, and when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING ?
A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch...

BONUS QUESTION & ANSWER

Q: What is a man's Ultimate embarrassment?
A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose .

Nominated as the world's best short joke

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath. 'Mom', he asked, 'Are these my brains?'
'Not yet,'she replied.

Ghost

Jun 1, 2012
Well,once upon a time,there was this redneck who decided to go hunting. After a full day of hunting,he didn't kill anything to he decided to pack up and go home when all of a sudden,he sees a bear and decides to shoot it. He fires one shot,but misses. The bear comes up to him and says,"You just tried to kill me!" But the redneck says no my gun went off by itself,but the bear does not believe him and says,"Now I'm gonna fuck you in the ass." So after the bear is done with the redneck,the redneck says," fuckin bear,I'm gonna kill you." and fires again..But he misses for a second time. The bear comes up to him and says," You just tried to kill me again!" And the redneck says "no,I dropped my gun and it went off again". The bear doesn't believe him and says," I'm gonna make you suck my dick." So after the bear is done with him he leaves, and the redneck is real mad and fires a third time. But again he misses. So the bear comes up to him and says," You didn't come here to hunt,did you?"

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
The auditor asks the man: "You lead an amazingly extravagant lifestyle yet you have no job. How do you expect us to believe you're not hiding something from us?"

So a man and his lawyer are called by the IRS for the man to be audited.

The man claims that he makes his money gambling, which the IRS agent still finds to be fishy, so he says, "Here, I'll prove it to you, I bet you $1000 that I can bite my eye!"

"Deal!" cries the auditor, thinking there's no way he can lose. The man proceeds to pull out his glass eye and chomp down on it.

The auditor is aghast when the man says: "Alright, now I bet you $2000 that I can bite my other eye."

Desperate to get his money back the IRS agent agrees. The man pulls out his dentures and bites his other eye.

The auditor is a wreck by now, he's just lost $3000 dollars to this guy with the lawyer as a witness. The man says, "Alright, last one, double or nothing. I bet I can stand on this side of your desk and pee into that trash can over there without getting a single drop in between!" And again, the desperate auditor agrees, thinking the task impossible.

The man stands up, unzips his pants, and pees all over the auditor's desk. The auditor is ecstatic, but the lawyer is starting to cry. When the auditor asks why he says: "When he told me he had to come to be audited he bet me $20,000 that he could pee on your desk and you'd be happy about it!"

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
A man is stranded on a desert island, all alone for ten years. One day, he sees a speck in the horizon. He thinks to himself, "It's not a ship." The speck gets a little closer and he thinks, "It's not a boat." The speck gets even closer and he thinks, "It's not a raft." Then, out of the surf comes this gorgeous woman, wearing a wet suit and scuba gear.

She comes up to the guy and she says, "How long has it been since you've had a cigarette?"

"Ten years!" he says.

She reaches over, unzips a waterproof pocket on her left sleeve and pulls out a pack of fresh cigarettes.

He takes one, lights it, takes a long drag and says, "Man, oh man! Is that good!"

Then she asks, "How long has it been since you've had a drink of whiskey?"

He replies, "Ten years!"

She reaches over, unzips her waterproof pocket on the right, pulls out a flask and gives it to him.

He takes a long swig and says, "Wow, that's fantastic!"

Then she starts unzipping this long zipper that runs down the front of her wet suit and she says to him, "And how long has it been since you've had some REAL fun?"

And the man replies, "My God! Don't tell me you've got a motorcycle in there!"

animal

Dec 4, 2011
I guess we now know where Stef's been:raspberry:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

---------------------------------------------------------------
So ... a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that are always ready for sex.

The second floor has wives that are always ready for sex and have money and like sports.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.:biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
There was a bit of confusion at Dick's Sporting Goods store this morning.
When I was ready to pay for my purchase of a box of shotgun shells the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
I made a mental note to complain to the manager about the anti-gun people running amok but I did just as she had instructed.
When her hysterical shrieking finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.
I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They really need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Better than milk & cookies:yes:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
I always wondered why Santa said; "Ho Ho Ho". He was calling his girls by name, but it appears he is still missing one Ho. :rotfl:

BTW, I always wanted to be Santa.
He knows where all the naughty girls live. :biggrin:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
DucatiSS said:
BTW, I always wanted to be Santa.
He knows where all the naughty girls live. :biggrin:
And they're so eager to sit on his lap.

...to tell him what they want for Christmas, of course. :biggrin:

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
And I would always have a wrapped present for them....:thumbsup:

Attachments

• BadSanta.jpg
    BadSanta.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 241

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
A man and a woman who had never met before,
but who were both married to other people,
found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room,
they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,.......... 'Ma'am,

I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.
''I have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight,...... let's pretend that we're married.'

'Wow!...................... That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. .............'Get your own f......g blanket.'
After a moment of silence, ...........he farted.

The End

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
A couple was shopping at the mall.
As the wife walked through the mall she was surprised to look up and see
her husband was nowhere around. She was quite upset because they had a
lot to do.

Because she was so worried, she called him on her mobile phone to ask
him where he was.

In a calm voice, the husband said, "Honey, you remember the jewelry
store we went into about 5 years ago where you fell in love with that
diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would
get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I remember that
jewelry store."

He said, "Well, I'm in the bar right next to it."

Default User

Dec 19, 2012
Jack and Jill went up the hill, so Jack could lick her candy. Jack got a shock and a mouthful of cock because Jill's real name was Randy.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
He is in need of a new milk cow.

He drives to Nordakota, finds the farm and looks at the cow.
(That would be ' North Dakota ' for you non - Scandahoovians).

Ole reaches under to see if she gives milk.
When he grabs her teat and pulls ... the cow farts.

Ole is very surprised.

He looks at the farmer, then reaches under the cow to try again.
He grabs another teat, pulls, and the cow farts again.
Milk does squirt out however, so after some discussion Ole decides to buy the cow.

When he gets back to Minnesota , he calls over his neighbor, Sven, and says, "Hey, Sven, come and look at dis here new cow I yust bought. Pull her teat, and see vat happens."

Sven reaches down, pulls her teat - and the cow farts.

Sven looks at Ole and says,
"You bought dis here cow in Nordakota, didn't yah?"

Ole is so surprised since he hadn't told Sven about his trip.
"Yah, dats right ......... But how did you know?"

"My wife's from Nordakota."

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
WEBSTER'S HAS ADDED A NEW WORD JUST FOR SENIORS

Exhaustipated

Too tired to give a shit.

DucatiSS

Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
THE BLONDE AND THE COW"

A blonde city girl named Amy marries a Colorado rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows,
the rancher says to Amy, "'The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today, so I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn.
Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?"..... ...

The rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man Arrives and knocks on the front door.

Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Amy sees the nail, she tells him,
''This is the one right here."

The man, assuming he is dealing with an air head blond, asks,
"Tell me lady, 'cause I'm dying to know; how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?"

"That's simple," she said. "By the nail that's over its stall," she explains very confidently.

Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"

The blond turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder,
"I guess it's To hang your pants on."

:rotfl:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
A redhead tells her blonde sister that she's slept with a Brazilian.

The blonde sister said, "Oh, you slut! :eek: Wait, how many is a brazillion?" :confused:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online