I MADE IT!!!!!

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Afternoon gentleman! Just saying whats up, and making sure everyone is doing swell as I've been in Air Force basic training!! What's new? Missed y'all!!

(Kyle please dont delete this :rotfl: )

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Kyle do your thing. :crackup:

Congrats man.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Afternoon gentleman! Just saying whats up, and making sure everyone is doing swell as I've been in Air Force basic training!! What's new? Missed y'all!!

(Kyle please dont delete this :rotfl: )
Are you getting ready to head off to Tech School?

Reactions: SnowBlazer

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Are you getting ready to head off to Tech School?
Ready since 0 day lol. How's the front bumper? Been missing the truck like crazy. The SS thought is lingering if I decide to sell mine. I need to stay with the platform fo sho.
Kyle do your thing. :crackup:

Congrats man.
Oh hey Paul, glad nothings changed with you :rotfl: Hows the fam? And your truck?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Congrats!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Ready since 0 day lol. How's the front bumper? Been missing the truck like crazy. The SS thought is lingering if I decide to sell mine. I need to stay with the platform fo sho.
I was not able to purchase that bumper. I will be purchasing a kit when I can. Did you have to stay at Lackland for Thanksgiving? You never know, you may get to go home and bring the TB back to school.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
@tsmith1156
The only bad thing is that the transmission won't hold up long if you beat it to hell... like most people who would buy an SS would. Other wise the motor is pretty proven and the only other issues would be the same issues that plague the regular models.

Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Also, you need to do the oil pan pick up mod, so you don't starve the engine of oil on hard launches. :twocents:

Reactions: littleblazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Atta boy!

Well Done!

---Delete button wont f'inf work--- Come on---delete delete delete delete

F it...you can your damn thread

Reactions: Eric04

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member