Howdy from Phoenix

FearlessAZ

Original poster
Jun 7, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Hey everyone. New to this forum. Kind of lurked for a few months. I was a member of the old site for a while but mainly lurked over there as well.

I have an 04 Trailblazer LS. Bought in 2013. Good daily driver. Only mods that I have done are K&N cold air intake (black plastic), Pioneer DEH-P8400BEH head unit, Polk MM651 speakers in each door, dual Eclipse 10 inch subwoofers in a ported box, WCC 2200.5 amp to push it all, and 245/70r17 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

I am looking forward to talking to people on this site and gaining some knowledge and ideas to further mod my TB.

Cheers

Reactions: Sib and mrrsm

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Welcome Aboard @FearlessAZ ...

The fact that you opened your First Post with...

"I was a member of the old site for a while but mainly lurked over there as well."

...and felt comfortable enough to open right up and say what is on your mind... Speaks Volumes for the Gang here at GMT Nation who always come ready, willing and able to help... which unfortunately... can seldom be said for many other sites healing the GMT360s. If you have other friends who are like-minded... Please invite them to stop by... and stay as long as they like!

Stryker11

May 20, 2016
North Texas
Welcome!

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation!

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Hey everyone. New to this forum. Kind of lurked for a few months. I was a member of the old site for a while but mainly lurked over there as well.

I have an 04 Trailblazer LS. Bought in 2013. Good daily driver. Only mods that I have done are K&N cold air intake (black plastic), Pioneer DEH-P8400BEH head unit, Polk MM651 speakers in each door, dual Eclipse 10 inch subwoofers in a ported box, WCC 2200.5 amp to push it all, and 245/70r17 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

I am looking forward to talking to people on this site and gaining some knowledge and ideas to further mod my TB.

Cheers

Welcome!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome to the one and only Nation!

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

FearlessAZ

Original poster
Jun 7, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks everyone. I love how welcoming this forum is right off the bat. I've been a part (member and moderator) of many forums (car and other things) and I do have to say that this is one of the more welcoming forums that I have had the pleasure to be a part of.

FearlessAZ

Original poster
Jun 7, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
I remember reading why and how everything went down. I can't remember if it was on this forum or another one (I was thinking it was this one but I remember the color scheme being different and I can't find that thread on here). The thread was 100+ pages long about it and I read every single post. It is horrible what they did to the old site. It was wrong on every level. It had all the knowledgeable people and info (now over here :smile: ). It still has a ton of info but I refuse to post there. I would much rather ask the experts here.

FearlessAZ

Original poster
Jun 7, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Thank you! I love it in Vegas. One of my best friends lived up there and usually went to visit him every year for a couple weeks. Also have spent months working there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online