How to make your 360 look like crap....

Capote

Platinum Supporter
:puke:

I like the first, but the second are just as bad as all black wheels to me.

These are Fugley and ruin a nice ride
1528288338704.png

Capote

Platinum Supporter
The TBSS wheels aren't a bad styled wheel, it's just the fact that they are pretty much the go-to wheel for when people upgrade from stockers and because of this it's just SOOOO overused and boring to me, I just don't prefer them. Can't really blame people since there is such a limited market for 6x127, but there are other options and some companies will drill out blanks for free or a small free. I think Torque Thrust wheels would look good on our truck, but those are usually in a 5-lug pattern, so I don't know how they'd end up looking decent with holes drilled out for a 6-lug.

Capote

Platinum Supporter
The funny thing was that the truck was for sale on CL and the seller said that "unfortunately the wheels pictured don't come with it" :2thumbsup:.
I wouldn't sell them with the truck either, somebody would buy those used.

In reality the SS are ugly way overused and the black makes them just awful. The first wheels posted with some decent rubber wrapped around them would be far better.

The first wheels posted with some decent rubber wrapped around them would be far better.
If I were to buy that truck, I would give those wheels as boat anchors just to save another truck the embarrassment!

Capote

Platinum Supporter
Much like I would do with SS junkers. Recycle them so they dont end up infecting another 360/370
A lot of silverado guys like using them with adapters.

Capote

Platinum Supporter
especially since there is probably a similar one that fits without adapters.
There is, Verde Invictus has a similar styling and it looks better.