Hello from up north

Icaris

Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
Hey guys,

My name is Sean and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I just got my Trailblazer Tuesday and couldnt be happier.

It's not much to look at now but hope to have it on some bigger tires with a bit of a lift within the next few months.

2002 Chevy Trailblazer LT EXT
photos_52525_2_med.jpg

Icaris

Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
Thanks everyone. Yeah I seen that thread.

I actually discovered the site through Trailvoy but quickly found posts saying that everyone had come here.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Icaris said:
I actually discovered the site through Trailvoy but quickly found posts saying that everyone had come here.
Welcome! Very perceptive. Too many noobs just Google themselves to the old hangout and never get the memo that we all moved here. Nobody left back there but needy owners and goofballs who didn't want to volunteer to join the community here.

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome you will find us scattered all across this land. Take a little out, put a little in and your stay here will most worthwhile.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Icaris said:
Hey guys,

My name is Sean and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I just got my Trailblazer Tuesday and couldnt be happier.

It's not much to look at now but hope to have it on some bigger tires with a bit of a lift within the next few months.

photos_52525_2_med.jpg

Welcome from another northerner ....what's under the hood eh?...Mike.

Icaris

Original poster
Apr 12, 2014
northcreek said:
Welcome from another northerner ....what's under the hood eh?...Mike.

Its the Vortec 4.2L i6. Not the V8 but its got some decent power. Beats the impala I upgraded from :tongue:

Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
Icaris said:
Hey guys,

photos_52525_2_med.jpg

Wanted to say welcome to the Nation!!!

:wootwoot:

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to the Nation!

A few of us try to post the trail of popcorn for the noobs. Glad you found them!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome to the land of enthusiastic and helpful GM truck owners.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online