GM Truck Models & Trim Levels

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
In order to ensure we've entered evey possible GMT into the custom profile fields, we'd like to get a running list of models and trim levels going. User input from knowledgeable enthusiasts is what keeps this site going, and instead of us trying to research what the collective already knows, we'll just ask.

So, lets get a list of all GMT models, trims, and engines. If you know of the colors, we'll add that to the list as well.

ddgm

Hi Jman423,
Great work on the new look. I have a 2006 Saab 9-7x. In the drop down menus for Reader's Rides, not much for Saabs listed.

Trim Options: Arc, Linear and Aero

Colour Options: Carbon Flash Metallic, Crystal Blue Metallic, Desert Sand Metallic, Diamond Silver Metallic, Graphite Gray Metallic

Lingonberry Red Tintcoat, Obsidian Black and Winter White

Thanks again for a great site, Doug

OP
OP
Jman423

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
ddgm said:
Hi Jman423,
Great work on the new look. I have a 2006 Saab 9-7x. In the drop down menus for Reader's Rides, not much for Saabs listed.

Trim Options: Arc, Linear and Aero

Colour Options: Carbon Flash Metallic, Crystal Blue Metallic, Desert Sand Metallic, Diamond Silver Metallic, Graphite Gray Metallic

Lingonberry Red Tintcoat, Obsidian Black and Winter White

Thanks again for a great site, Doug
Thank you, we'll get those added.

Blade

Cadillac Escalade options has my color listed as "Gold Mist"

JamesL3

Just fyi, Rainier trim levels are CXL and CXL plus, neither of which are listed.

Blackwater

Do we have any GMT-400, GMT-800 or GMT-900 guys here?

HARDTRAILZ

There are a few around.

Sparky

*raises hand*

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Workermanbeats

Staff online