GM Customer Svc [satire thread]

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Mounce said:
Nope, the red wire is for the pop-up helicopter blades. However, they only came on the air force issued vehicles.
Nope, the red wire is where you hook the G-Force chip to.

GM Customer SVC, I recently took my TrailBlazer to an authorized GM dealer and service provider to have my annual wallet-colonoscopy and cleansing done. It was a painless experience! The service technician, a Mr. Ben Dover, made sure to apply a proper amount of lube to all parts forcibly-installed, which was a surprising change. The speed of service was okay, too! I had to be out the door to get to a function soon, and when I asked who to speak to on the matter they told me to go to Helen Wait. I went to Ms. Wait and spoke with her, and they expedited my service. My oil change and thousands of dollars in needless parts and services was done in only three weeks!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
That's a good deal man! It's always good to have wallet-colonoscopies done every 300 miles to keep everything drivable. And don't forget to change your blinker fluid every 127.9 miles for safety.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I'm getting -14mpg now, Haven't been to a gas station in about 3 months. The down side is that I can't drive too far without siphoning out some of the regenerated fuel because the tank swells.

Reactions: Mounce

bmcutright

Apr 15, 2014
How could a Cadillac dealer sell me a TB with worn-to-the-metal tires from having a bad suspension? Yes, I bought it as-is, but isn't there a safety inspection a reputable dealership with its own service Dept should do?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
They have no honor. Name and shame them on Yelp.

bmcutright

Apr 15, 2014
They are a national chain dealership, if i hadn't driven it this far already I'd take it to their chevrolet counterpart and show them what they sold me. I'm afraid I may have screwed myself a little with that dealership cause they wanted to bring the car to me so they could be the ones to sell it to me. I may go there tomorrow anyway and show them the condition they sold it to me.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I need muffler bearings under warranty please

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Why isn't there a recall on the tbss oil pick up tube?? I know PLENTY. ..I mean PLENTY of trailblazer ss guys that have spun rod bearings because of this issue. The oil pickup tube is in the shallowest part of the oil pan. I just don't get it! Luckily mine hasn't done this. Of course I run an extra 1.5 qts more than what the engine calls for as a bandaid fix. I have 127 k miles and haven't blown mine up....YET! ! I drive mine like a grandma. Answers? And $700 for a brake job. ..pffft are you kidding me! ?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Fire06 said:
Do not forget the special GM Trailblazer tire air
The 75% nitrogen mix!

Apr 19, 2014
IllogicTC said:
Nope, the red wire is where you hook the G-Force chip to.

GM Customer SVC, I recently took my TrailBlazer to an authorized GM dealer and service provider to have my annual wallet-colonoscopy and cleansing done. It was a painless experience! The service technician, a Mr. Ben Dover, made sure to apply a proper amount of lube to all parts forcibly-installed, which was a surprising change. The speed of service was okay, too! I had to be out the door to get to a function soon, and when I asked who to speak to on the matter they told me to go to Helen Wait. I went to Ms. Wait and spoke with her, and they expedited my service. My oil change and thousands of dollars in needless parts and services was done in only three weeks!
I'm glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our service department. I hope that Mr. Ben Dover continues to service you properly.

bmcutright said:
How could a Cadillac dealer sell me a TB with worn-to-the-metal tires from having a bad suspension? Yes, I bought it as-is, but isn't there a safety inspection a reputable dealership with its own service Dept should do?
Cadillac dealers have political immunity due to providing the presidential vehicle, so no action can be taken against them. I recommend you buy another vehicle from that dealership.

Fire06 said:
Do not forget the special GM Trailblazer tire air
This is still out of stock, the best solution currently is to purchase a new vehicle.

And, to everyone who is wondering about the red wire, its actual usage is as follows:

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
bmcutright said:
You would THINK so, but you'd be surprised. That's why I'd prefer to have a full look over the car before putting money down, and negotiate on either the fixing of the items included for the price on the car, or a reduction in price if it has to come out of your pocket.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I would buy 2 or 3 vehicles just because the dealership sign said Cadillac. It is worth every penny to have a Cadillac dealer sticker on the back and a few extra horse power.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Fire06 said:
I would buy 2 or 3 vehicles just because the dealership sign said Cadillac. It is worth every penny to have a Cadillac dealer sticker on the back and a few extra horse power.
My dealership sold all kinds of stuff. My sticker says Chevrolet, Buick, Jeep, Dodge.... I must have infinite horsepower by now.

Reactions: Mounce

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgoldwing54

Members Online