Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Welcome back! :tiphat:

Reactions: Short Bus

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Nope... Then again I rarely have passengers at night these days. :biggrin:

You gonna be sticking around for a while? If so, feel free to let your mod bug stretch its legs. :deal:

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A revenant! Glad you found your way back. Not too many of the OGs left.

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
How’s it going Mooseman? If I remember correctly, you used to sell GMT decals, righ?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
G'day mate. I actually drive this as of 4 weeks ago.

PXL_20211030_212145315.MP 2.jpg

Reactions: Short Bus

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
How’s it going Mooseman? If I remember correctly, you used to sell GMT decals, righ?
That's not me. That would be @xavierny25 . My claim to fame would be the manuals. I'm doing OK. Retired 3 years from being a LEO, took up RV'ing, bought a new Sierra. Nothing earth shattering.

How about you? Still driving the short bus?

Reactions: Matt

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
@Mooseman is right thats me and I DON'T sell them I just ask for a small donation to the site and I'll gladly send you a set. I'll have to check my stock but I believe I still have quite a few.

Reactions: Matt and Redbeard

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
I’m not sure how active I’ll be. Facebook groups seem to have taken the place of forums for the most part.

• Sad

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
That's not me. That would be @xavierny25 . My claim to fame would be the manuals. I'm doing OK. Retired 3 years from being a LEO, took up RV'ing, bought a new Sierra. Nothing earth shattering.

How about you? Still driving the short bus?
Unfortunately I had to get rid of Short Bus years ago. She was lifted and my wife was sick. She could barely climb into her Nitro. Wit her being sick and unable to work, we couldn’t pay for the Nitro and needed to use Short Bus to cover the negative equity and get a car that she could get in and out of.

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
@Mooseman is right thats me and I DON'T sell them I just ask for a small donation to the site and I'll gladly send you a set. I'll have to check my stock but I believe I still have quite a few.
I think that’s your work on the windshield. I just checked the pic, can’t see it 😩

Attachments

• 2D0DD5F4-833F-4211-B292-1C55CD202B4F.jpeg
    2D0DD5F4-833F-4211-B292-1C55CD202B4F.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 6

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I vaguely remember you.. I shopped the Equinox briefly.. Decided against it.

Thanks for reminding me I needed to contact @xavierny25 about some decals after I made my donation.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I’m not sure how active I’ll be. Facebook groups seem to have taken the place of forums for the most part.
FB is garbage. Can't search for anything useful, not like here, and is just full of noobs.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Long time no see. I had fun at those Ohio/Midwest meets.

Oh yeah, they were some good times. Nobody did a meet like the mid-west crew...actually, I don't think anyone did meets except for the mid-west crew.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The last one was in 2018 at Dennis' place. Good times for sure.

Reactions: Short Bus and Matt

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Been awhile gentlemen!
Site looks good!
Reunion??? I'd have to do some work to the old beast first!

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
We've been seeing a few lost children finding their way back. Nice to see some of the old names pop up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online