2018 summer gmt 360 midwest meet Aug 10-12

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
Well, looks like I'm hosting another meet lol. Only week completely off the table is the first week in July. Pretty much anything else works. I'd be willing to do up a half hog, couple chickens, hamburgers and hot dogs.

Pool may or may not be up by then.

Elkhart is a decent size town as far as having all the normal food and stores. Anything we don't have is not far in South Bend. Pretty easy to get to without going down hours of small roads.

Any hotel in Elkhart is close enough. If you don't mind an air mattress in the living room or kids rooms, people can crash in the house, or I have a few extra tents. Could probably even put the RTT on the TB. Someone pick a date that works for everyone.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g37085-Elkhart_Indiana-Hotels.html

Last edited:

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Well, looks like I'm hosting another meet lol. Only week completely off the table is the first week in July. Pretty much anything else works. I'd be willing to do up a half hog, couple chickens, hamburgers and hot dogs.

Pool may or may not be up by then.

Elkhart is a decent size town as far as having all the normal food and stores. Anything we don't have is not far in South Bend. Pretty easy to get to without going down hours of small roads.

Any hotel in Elkhart is close enough. If you don't mind an air mattress in the living room or kids rooms, people can crash in the house, or I have a few extra tents. Could probably even put the RTT on the TB. Someone pick a date that works for everyone.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g37085-Elkhart_Indiana-Hotels.html

Thank you sir! I was thinking either August 10-11 or August 17-18, I guess those days would carry into Sunday. Depending on off you wanted to do a Friday-Sunday or just Saturday. Anything in August is pretty much open for us right now!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Reactions: tsmith1156

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Personally, August 10-11th works better for me.

And a big thank you to Dennis!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I'm out. Kid is due middle of August (so realistically anytime that whole month), so leaving for a couple days would be a really bad idea. Next time.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I could probably make that. For the wifey, depends on if she can get the time off.

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
It did for me when I clicked on the link.

Aside from the Apple Pie, let me know what else I can help with.

Also, do you think there might be a few people that would want to have their trucks tuned? I was thinking that either we could see if @limequat would want to come down or if anyone else with a tuner and the know how would do it.

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
It did for me when I clicked on the link.

Aside from the Apple Pie, let me know what else I can help with.

Also, do you think there might be a few people that would want to have their trucks tuned? I was thinking that either we could see if @limequat would want to come down or if anyone else with a tuner and the know how would do it.
It is giving me this message

I’d love to have mine tuned, especially if it saves me the drive!

Attachments

• EAFCF909-1895-4FC6-9CC9-3A04845694C8.jpeg
    EAFCF909-1895-4FC6-9CC9-3A04845694C8.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 9

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Were you guys invited? PM me your FB names and I'll send the invite to you.

Reactions: Grimor

Grimor

Mar 28, 2013
it's open to invites and invites from invitees, so if it doesn't show up for anyone on facebook just ask for an invite. I didn't really want to list it as a public event lol. Betwen here and facebook we should be able to get everyone that wants to come to the right place.

rizzo20

I was thinking about trying to bring my small propane smoker to smoke some meat but Im seceretly hoping my cargo space will have a set of 18" Denali wheels that one of you may want to buy from me😆

In all seriousness let me know what I can do food wise to help out.......Im looking forward to the meet ....and finding a nice home for these wheels. 😉

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Dennis I’ll message you on Facebook, I know your obviously not buying the food yet but I’ll send you some money when you are to help cover whatever you are getting. I have a Costco membership so I might try to grab 2-3 extra packs of water before we come.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Water? What is this?

Reactions: Matt and tsmith1156

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'll be bringing some Canadian hooch. I'll have to check to see how much I can bring over the border. I just hope Canadian pesos don't keep sliding or it'll get more expensive for me.

Reactions: Matt

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Trying to figure logistics since 4 car seats wont quite fit in the TB...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like your style...

I was thinking the enclosed trailer, but roof rack would give them more adventure

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Fresh air should do them good, right?

Reactions: Matt and HARDTRAILZ

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I thought the roof was for granny?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
So just to confirm, it's the weekend of Aug 10 to 12?

Reactions: Grimor

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Yes sir. BTW, of anyone wants a pan hard drop bracket, Erik will have them. $60 which is $10 less than "normal" price.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I offered him $20 on the book of faces for one but response...

Reactions: Matt

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I think I stayed at the Red Roof when I was there last.

Reactions: rizzo20

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
So there might be some bass coming... How well do you like your neighbors?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online