2018 summer gmt 360 midwest meet Aug 10-12

Blckshdw

Likes lights and stuff
:undecided: Never seen the vertical billet grille for our trucks before.

@$ Khalid ! 9130 why stop there? Might as well keep heading south to Tampa, so we can have a meet too. :biggrin: Looks like everyone had a pretty good time. It's been a good while since we've had that many members together down here :frown:

:undecided: Never seen the vertical billet grille for our trucks before.

@$ Khalid ! 9130 why stop there? Might as well keep heading south to Tampa, so we can have a meet too. :biggrin: Looks like everyone had a pretty good time. It's been a good while since we've had that many members together down here :frown:

Who said anything about stopping!! That was just to show the trip from Saudi to the US. Once I'm in I'll be touring all the states so that I don't miss any of the members :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

He was selling it I thought

Mooseman

Master Blaster
He didn't seem too fond of the truck itself. The 5.3 runs like crap and the body is kinda crap too. Currently a lawn ornament from what I gathered.

Matt

Silver Supporter
He's selling pieces off it. From what he was saying he wants to turn it into a trail pig exclusively.

HARDTRAILZ

But...5.3 is the shit on the ole book of faces

Capote

Platinum Supporter
Look at all those GMT360's :drooling: Hopefully I can be a part of a decent sized meet at some-point.

Mooseman

Master Blaster

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Headtrip

Members Online

Top Bottom