Mid Atlantic Super Awesome Spring BBQ Meet April 14th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Steve A said:
No aux port. its the bone stock radio. There is a thread on how to make an aux port. I will still bring it just in case anyone is interested in buying it.

o cool man thanks ill chack out the vid. and ill still check the radio out if your gonna bring it. thank you sir!!

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I will have stickers available as well.

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Only have silver... Sorry Trey :redface:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
looks like it should be about 70 degrees (mostly cloudy).....:thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Yeah man it gone be beautiful!!!!:wootwoot:

chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
leanin to the side but you can't speed through
Two miles an hour so everybody sees you
:cool:

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
mikeinDE said:
chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
leanin to the side but you can't speed through
Two miles an hour so everybody sees you
:cool:

Hell no!! I can't do 2 mile an hour!:lipsrsealed::no::wootwoot:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
OK, I could use some help with an estimate.
The list is for 21.
Some are on the list as not coming.
Some are 1 person.
Some are 4 or 5 people.

So, how many burgers should I get. I don't mind getting a few extra - I'll freeze them when I get home.
36?
72?

Don't forget the nature walk.[/SIZE]

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Black LT said:
The list is for 21.
Some are 1 person.
Some are 4 or 5 people.

So, how many burgers should I get. I don't mind getting a few extra - I'll freeze them when I get home.
36?
72?

Hey man thanks for getting the burgers :thumbsup: ill have me and a friend with me. So im down for 2. thanks again!!! looking forward to meeting everyone and there trucks on saturday!!!! :wootwoot:

Jovo

Nov 22, 2011
Black LT said:
The list is for 21.
Some are 1 person.
Some are 4 or 5 people.

36?
72?

Nelson, I would go with 36, that should be plenty. Well have hot dogs also.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Kris, ima have to talk to ya about getting my mirror caps painted:thumbsup:
Just worried about the capless mirrors being susceptible to smart@$$ kids and drawing them in to do something stupid to my truck (i live in an apartment complex and already worry on a daily basis as it is:frown:)

Jovo

Nov 22, 2011
mikeinDE said:
Kris, ima have to talk to ya about getting my mirror caps painted:thumbsup:
Just worried about the capless mirrors being susceptible to smart@$$ kids and drawing them in to do something stupid to my truck (i live in an apartment complex and already worry on a daily basis as it is:frown:)

Sounds good man. Well talk in.. 2 days!! :wootwoot:

That reminds me, I gotta start detailing the XUV :cool:

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
03TB93 said:
hey guys, does anyone have a head unit that there trying to sell, or know of anyone who is trying to sell one? if so and you could bring it with you that be sweet. i dont want a cheapo one but not top of the line either. thanks fellas :thumbsup:

I have my pioneer 3200bt that i took out of my tb. Comes with the bluetooth mic and wireing harness. Has dvd capability as well as rear aux control. Can upgrade to nav and sat as well if you wish. Send me a pm if your interested

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
:hissyfit::hissyfit: i placed an order online for some product to use on my TB & wheels and of course i get screwed and it hasnt shipped yet. Since its being used w/ my wheels also i decided i dont feel like swapping wheels in my driveway tonight just to pull them off again next week. So sad.... been looking forward to finally having them on again. :frown:

Could a few of you PM me your name and contact #'s, I had a bunch of #'s but broke my phone and lost them all.

Still unsure if im meeting at the Mall or have to run up myself.

DARKASS04EXT said:
:hissyfit::hissyfit: i placed an order online for some product to use on my TB & wheels and of course i get screwed and it hasnt shipped yet. Since its being used w/ my wheels also i decided i dont feel like swapping wheels in my driveway tonight just to pull them off again next week. So sad.... been looking forward to finally having them on again. :frown:

Could a few of you PM me your name and contact #'s, I had a bunch of #'s but broke my phone and lost them all.

Still unsure if im meeting at the Mall or have to run up myself.

Ill just put mine here for everyone to have.

Steve Allen 908-339-5453 is my cell phone. I will be meeting at the mall near DICKS... 10am ish...

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Slight change in plans for me. I will still be in attendence however im comin from north jersey now. Im in Bellville exit 150 off the parkway. If anyone wants to roll down let me know. Courtney i could prob jump in with you now, if you feel like crusing with a pickup

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
So, how many burgers should I get.

Depends on how hungry you is!!!

If we are short on anything I'll run out and get it. That's the price I have to pay for not getting a head count.:hissyfit::biggrin:

Also thanks for the reminder.

Steve A said:
Got my room tonight, I can leave the hotel 10 minutes before we are meeting! :wootwoot::thumbsup::raspberry:

BOSS!!!

Irishboy02 said:
Also, someone delegate me on what they need me to bring

Drinks/water would be....well it would be refreshing!

DARKASS04EXT said:

Expect a random text message that you weren't expecting.:cool:

MMIN

Feb 26, 2012
I closed the shop tomorrow so I'm still in and still bringing everything I'm on the list for. Little late on the plus 1 but I should have a buddy with me if he wakes up..

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
MMIN said:
I closed the shop tomorrow so I'm still in and still bringing everything I'm on the list for. Little late on the plus 1 but I should have a buddy with me if he wakes up..

Awesome!!!!:cool:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Truck loaded with items. Outside of truck nice and shiny!!!!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Bummer Tim.:frown:

Truck is clean and ready to roll!!!!:wootwoot:

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Yea its a hole-shot straight down.

78 to GSP put you on at 142, im 150. We could do that and meet on the prkwy. Take that to the turnpike and just take that straight in if youd like. Make me know yo

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Arite thats no prob May. Any one bringing some brews? Or am i going to have to go back to my highschool days of malibu/gatorade and water bottles? I can pick that up too, unless everyone is just doing their own thing with that

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
SSPRMAN said:
Sounds good, I'll be out there 9:15-9:30, unless that's too early

Hey man, r u meeting at the mall as well o just going straight to the park??

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
You guys will be well north of the mall.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Well, thanks to Mark my surprise visit was just that. :ok:

Thanks to Drew for organizing a great meet. And a big thanks to Joe for his fantastic grill work. :thumbsup:
Couldn't have asked for a better day for it. A meet worthy of the drive. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online