Mid Atlantic Super Awesome Spring BBQ Meet April 14th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

filthyfingers

Lifetime VIP Donor
Apr 7, 2012
Hope to drop by. I'll be on my way to NC.Have to cross that pricey Del Mem Bridge sometime Saturday. We'll see.:cool:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
One week away!:wootwoot:

It feels like just yesterday it was January and I was thinking April will never get here :undecided:

I was thinking about starting a group order for AMSOIL products. It will save on shipping since I can go to Richmond and pick it up and bring it with me to the meet. If we get enough interest I might be able to get a group discount on the order.

I will also have applications for dealers and preferred customers with me so that if anyone wants to sign up they can.

What do you guys think?

Steve

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
filthyfingers said:
Hope to drop by. I'll be on my way to NC.Have to cross that pricey Del Mem Bridge sometime Saturday. We'll see.:cool:

Hope you can make it!

mikeinDE said:
It feels like just yesterday it was January and I was thinking April will never get here :undecided:

I know right! Here it is three months later and the only thing I've accomplished was cleaning the windshield (only on the inside).

Steve A said:
What do you guys think?

Go for it!

Let me know by Wednesday, Thursday morning at the latest if you want to place an order.

I can take CC over the phone or cash/check at the meet. If we can get a big enough order I will be able to apply a discount, I have to check to see what the cut off is.

I will be going to pick the order up on Thursday afternoon in Richmond and will bring it with me to the meet.

Use this link to WRITE DOWN your order. Do not order from the site or else I will not be able to pick it up.

Use the product code and the amount you want to order and either send me a PM here, or Email me at stephen.allen@charter.net

(Ex ASLQT 5w30 7, EAo064 1) = 7 quarts of 5w30 signature series oil and a 064 filter)

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I can get mostly everything in the catalog from the warehouse, if there is something that has to come from IL I can order it and will ship it to you when I get it.

Steve

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Im attending with 2 buddies. My name hasn't been updated to the original list but ill def be there

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Whoever doesn't show up will get a visit from the governor and the clique mob.

lol anyone remember that

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I was hoping to do some camping in Delaware but the campground I wanted to visit does not have any electric sites and my wife just had some surgery so I don't want to make it rough on her. If I get my camper back from inspection (state hasn't sent him his order of new stickers) before this weekend, I'm hoping to go a little closer to home. Otherwise I may pop in for a bit. Delaware is the only mid-Atlantic state I haven't geocached in so I can kill two birds with one stone.

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
So now that we r in the last week, let's get some convoys together. Irish, u still north jersey? What time, which way u heading down?

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Neg, im actually going to AC tues wed thurs for training for work, then thurs goin to wildwood for thurs and fri. Going to be leaving from wildwood. Im assuming ill jump in behind Bob (not sure if he knows that yet) and whoever is rolling with him? Are you coming down from up north? I dont see a problem meeting on the parkway worse case senario.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
anybody gonna be passing by the Christiana Mall or Kirkwood Hwy area? wanna meet and roll up together?

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
mikeinDE said:
anybody gonna be passing by the Christiana Mall or Kirkwood Hwy area? wanna meet and roll up together?

I live in Bear and would be going by the Mall. However, I have an Eye Dr appointment in the morning. Depending on how long that takes, will depend if I go by the Mall. If I get done early enough, I will send you a PM.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
mikeinDE said:

Im pretty close, Im right down the street near the old GM/Fisker plant.

I'm still attending prob w/ have the 3 kids(3,6,10)

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
mikeinDE said:

I'm coming up route 1 and will be getting on 95 @ the mall.

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
I don't have a clue as to how I'm getting there, but I'm pretty sure I can't get there from here - gotta go somewhere else first.

EDIT - Oh, and the secret visitor - is they bringing cheese like for pretzels or is they bring'n cheese like for burgers?

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
I don't have a clue as to how I'm getting there, but I'm pretty sure I can't get there from here - gotta go somewhere else first.

Hook a left at 21 and Lewis. If you see some guys shooting dice, just keep going. They have gats.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:

Hey mike im down with meeting at the mall if you still are. hopefully me you and May can meet up there. :thumbsup: convoy of TB's would be bad a**:cool:

And btw.. 5 MORE DAYS!!!! :wootwoot: :biggrin: :celebrate: :wooot: :dance:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
@FishHunter911 (sorry I don't know people's names yet :frown: so i gotta call you by your username) "i is a noob". sorry i wouldnt have access to check a PM, havent figured out the whole mobile aspect of the site, and just downloaded tapatalk the other day. i need to play around with it yet.

@DARKASS04EXT, I think some of us are meeting at the mall, maybe we can hook up with ya somewhere near newport....

@Drew, so did you wanna meet at the mall?

@Dan, hey im cool with a lil meet-up at the mall and cruise up.....

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
Black LT said:

MAY03LT said:
Hook a left at 21 and Lewis. If you see some guys shooting dice, just keep going. They have gats.

Should make a left at Albuquerque!!! Def a left

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Sounds good to me! Hows 10 sound?

good deal, we can meet up at D!ck's.....

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
good deal, we can meet up at D!ck's.....

sounds good to me.. ill see you guys at 10 on saturday. lookin forward to it :cool:

MAY03LT said:
Sounds good to me! Hows 10 sound?

I am getting a room in the area, since you guys are meeting at the mall, I will look in that area and roll up with you guys. Count me in. I am bringing the wife, and the kids (7, 9, 12 all girls) will be coming after.

Drew I have your number in case I need to text/call you for any reason.

Steve

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
03TB93 said:
sounds good to me.. ill see you guys at 10 on saturday. lookin forward to it :cool:

Right on man! I'll pm you (and the other guys in the convoy) my number so we can be in touch in case I get lost.

Steve A said:
Drew I have your number in case I need to text/call you for any reason.

10-4 buddy!:cool:

BTW does anybody have a power inverter that I could use at the meet? Mine released the magic smoke at Carlisle.

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
MAY03LT said:
BTW does anybody have a power inverter that I could use at the meet? Mine released the magic smoke at Carlisle.

I bought some new smoke and didn't test it yet - I'll bring it.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
I bought some new smoke and didn't test it yet - I'll bring it.

Thanks man. I'm bringing a small 110 gal, 220 VAC, 47.3 cfm @ 235 psi air compressor so I can fill up my tires.

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
Black LT said:

EDIT - Oh, and the secret visitor - is they bringing cheese like for pretzels or is they bring'n cheese like for burgers?

Kraft singles will be available for the burgers or whatever.. :thumbsup:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Right on man! I'll pm you (and the other guys in the convoy) my number so we can be in touch in case I get lost.

Cool man :thumbsup:

Also, is anyone gonna be coming from maryland? ill be headed up 95 and crossing over the sesquahannah bridge. ill keep my eyes peeled for nation guys :cool:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Thanks man. I'm bringing a small 110 gal, 220 VAC, 47.3 cfm @ 235 psi air compressor so I can fill up my tires.

Good ya said something - I'll bring the plug adapter.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
3d369ea0.jpg

We have a few stickers that we will be giving away, but not enough to go around. Everyone who attends has a chance to get one.:yes::wootwoot:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
hey guys, does anyone have a head unit that there trying to sell, or know of anyone who is trying to sell one? if so and you could bring it with you that be sweet. i dont want a cheapo one but not top of the line either. thanks fellas :thumbsup:

03TB93 said:
hey guys, does anyone have a head unit that there trying to sell, or know of anyone who is trying to sell one? if so and you could bring it with you that be sweet. i dont want a cheapo one but not top of the line either. thanks fellas :thumbsup:

I have the stock 6 disk changer that came out of my truck when I swapped it out for the NAV.. if thats what your looking for.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Steve A said:
I have the stock 6 disk changer that came out of my truck when I swapped it out for the NAV.. if thats what your looking for.

hey steve does it have an AUX port? thats deff one of the things id like to have and the main reason for getting one. if it does id deffinitely be intrested
-need the AUX because my HID's screw with the radio reception :crazy:
thanks!!, dan

03TB93 said:
hey steve does it have an AUX port? thats deff one of the things id like to have and the main reason for getting one. if it does id deffinitely be intrested
-need the AUX because my HID's screw with the radio reception :crazy:
thanks!!, dan

No aux port. its the bone stock radio. There is a thread on how to make an aux port. I will still bring it just in case anyone is interested in buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online