Mid Atlantic Super Awesome Spring BBQ Meet April 14th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
woohoo!!!!!!!!! just got the 22s rebalanced for free!:wootwoot: Firestone wanted $80 to check the balance on my wheels before i reinstalled them so after a little call to a buddy i got them done @ no charge. Life is good:wink:

Jovo

Nov 22, 2011
DARKASS04EXT said:
woohoo!!!!!!!!! just got the 22s rebalanced for free!:wootwoot: Firestone wanted $80 to check the balance on my wheels before i reinstalled them so after a little call to a buddy i got them done @ no charge. Life is good:wink:

:thumbsup: Good stuff Trey, Free is always the best!

My mid gate window regulator is shot I think, window won't go up, but you can hear the motor still running :undecided: That should be a fun replacement :hissyfit:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
sweet mike! it should be awesome.. im deffinitly looking forward to meeting / talkingg to everyone. What do u drive?? i keep my eyes open for you. im in the 03 TB ext thats in my profile pic. :thumbsup:

hey dan, im excited as well!!, this is me:

View attachment 19920

View attachment 19921

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 38616464092_medium.jpg
    38616464092_medium.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 38616464193_medium.jpg
    38616464193_medium.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 76

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
hey dan, im excited as well!!, this is me:

View attachment 5458

View attachment 5459

:thumbsup:

:eek: shit man! thats a Bad lookin TB.. im kinda jelous lol. ive been lookin for bull bars, as well as those type of lights on the roof rack.. deffinitly lookin forward to looking at your truck in detail :wootwoot:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
:eek: shit man! thats a Bad lookin TB.. im kinda jelous lol. ive been lookin for bull bars, as well as those type of lights on the roof rack.. deffinitly lookin forward to looking at your truck in detail :wootwoot:

thanks for the compliment! i appreciate that! hey i have those PIAA's sitting in a box, if ya want em, i was looking for around 150 total, i paid 250 per pair. (just the lights, you would need wiring and switches.) you cant tell in the pics but the bull bar is rhino-lined....

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
ya man id like to check them out if u wanna bring them with you to the meet. cant be sure what the money situation will be like than.. but id deffinitly like to check em out. thanks for the offer :thumbsup: and thats sweet, that rhino liner is awesome. ive deffinitly got some questions for u man. lol cant wait til the 14th!! :yes:

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
DARKASS04EXT said:

soooo, when u wanna sell them to me????

on another note, anyone looking for some subs and amps???? I still have my old setup sitting in my garage STILL, 2 RF1412's in a Q-logic box(600rms apiece) and I can let them go with my two RF800a2's if someone is looking for a package. May and Warren can back this up, this hit a 132 on music at carlisle a couple years ago. the only thing you need for the box is the speaker connection. Looking to get $500 obo for all of it, wanna get a new amp:biggrin::biggrin: I can bring it with me to the meet if anyone is interested. I apologize if this needs to be in the classifieds

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
ya man id like to check them out if u wanna bring them with you to the meet. cant be sure what the money situation will be like than.. but id deffinitly like to check em out. thanks for the offer :thumbsup: and thats sweet, that rhino liner is awesome. ive deffinitly got some questions for u man. lol cant wait til the 14th!! :yes:

cool, i'll bring em so you can see em. i hope i can answer all your questions :crazy: haha!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
You just want the 50 lashes! I'll bring a willow switch.

My mistake, I thought it said fifty in cash, not fifty in lash....I'll def be there!!!

wmolzon

Nov 21, 2011
SSPRMAN said:
soooo, when u wanna sell them to me????

on another note, anyone looking for some subs and amps???? I still have my old setup sitting in my garage STILL, 2 RF1412's in a Q-logic box(600rms apiece) and I can let them go with my two RF800a2's if someone is looking for a package. May and Warren can back this up, this hit a 132 on music at carlisle a couple years ago. the only thing you need for the box is the speaker connection. Looking to get $500 obo for all of it, wanna get a new amp:biggrin::biggrin: I can bring it with me to the meet if anyone is interested. I apologize if this needs to be in the classifieds

whatcha talking about willis..... they are deff work the price!! if you need a temp home for them till you find a buyer i know someone.... lol

not sure if i will be able to make it, im working easter weekend which means my fam might be coming the weekend after. i should find out soon for sure.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
markmc said:
A secret visitor :lipsrsealed: will be making the meet.
He will be bringing Hot Dogs and Cheese.

No shit!?! That's pretty BOSS if you axe me.:wootwoot:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
even more stoked now :eek:

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
markmc said:
A secret visitor :lipsrsealed: will be making the meet.
He will be bringing Hot Dogs and Cheese.

As a rule i dont quote myself..
But to clarify, I posted in request by another member of great statue..

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
markmc said:
As a rule i dont quote myself..
But to clarify, I posted in request by another member of great statue..

Thought you were saying you were coming up.... So I still wont meet you in person since FL didnt work out last year. Well maybe well force you to Carlisle this year.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
2 weeks todayyyyyyy! :wootwoot:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Heeeellllllllllll yes! :iagree: cant wait til the 14th, i hope everyone can make it still. thatll be a nice turnout :2thumbsup:

MMIN

Feb 26, 2012
Still in as well. Put me down for soda/water/enough ice to keep em cold in the cooler/I just gave up my monster addiction but I will bring some/potato salad/macaroni salad.

And probably not a big deal but the Tech II will still be making the trip but the SPS/TIS laptop won't be :sadcry: Also hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but if anyone needs any car audio install parts/speakers/radios let me what your looking for and I can bring it down for you to check out - no commitment needed not looking to sell stuff just offering if anyone needs anything and wants to save a few bucks! Hopefully the weather is nice that weekend looking forward to meeting everyone!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Thanks MMIN! The list is up to date. And you didn't come off the wrong way at all.:cool:

If we have time at the meet I have some TIS questions for ya.

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Sooo would a GMT800 platform be invited to the party? Iv very knowledgeable with the GMT360 as well (only took apart and rebulit mine 3x). Hell even if im not invited its looking like im gna show up anyway. Im far from done with any of my mod list but its always worth the trip. Plus I havnt seen May in a while, i think im going to need my spleen ruptured just for good ol times sake :yes:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Whaddup man of course you're welcomed to join us:wootwoot:

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Just thought about this...I need to clean out my garage with some of my old tb stuff. Let me know if anyone has any interest ill pack it up and bring it with me. Maybe we can make something happen.

Items are off of 05 Trailblazer 4.2l 4x4
-Custom built steel oil pan skid plate, black with diamond plate front (fabbed up by the one and only 'bobbyblaze') its either 1/2" or 3/4" steel i gotta measure it_____ $60SOLD
-Bull bar, started chrome (stainless?) now painted black with minor scratches, has two light mounts on it as well. Hardware included_____ $50SOLD
-2 brand new still in the boxes never even opened headlights. OEM driverside and passengers side (will only let go as a set) bulbs included_____$150
-box to cover fuse box under rear seat (light gray) as well as plastic thingy that clips over the rear fuse box to cover the fuses with fuse diagram on the flip side____$10
-OEM intake resonator box____$20
-OEM intake piping (from resonator box to stock airbox, has the secondary air recirc connector on it) as well as inlet for O2 sensor____$20
-envoy OEM fake chrome rims with 245/70-17 BFG KM2 tires on them____$500
-6" offroad driving beam lights - $20
-Light gray rear cargo cover - retracts to hide things you have in your rear cargo area _____$30SOLD
-Sub box for 2- 12" woofers, sealed, can fit in rear cargo area and fit perfectly under rear cargo shade. Currently has one Pioneer 12" sub in it that works, second opening i used as storage (pic included) but can be used for whatever____$50 as is with sub inside
-2 full size spares one is a 16"swirley steelie(245/70) has less than 100 miles on it, other is the 17" 8hole steelie (245/65) has 0 miles on it___$75 each

Im going to be digging through my garage over these next few days so as I find things ill post them

offroadwhartonstateforestnov1200-18.jpg

offroadlacyroadoctober252009013.jpg

6" lights (this is a young picture of me and Gordinho)
SANY0355.jpg

100_3331.jpg

100_3329.jpg

SANY0371.jpg

SANY0378.jpg

Ok im done whoring now

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Irishboy02 - It's okay to post whore. There is even a thread where you can do that. :thumbsup:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
hey irish boy, id like to see the bull bar if you wouldnt mind bringing that. :thumbsup:
Thanks, dan

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
That cargo cover is MINE!!

Also, May, u wanna give a brotha a hand getting rid of the GMOS and I wanna do the by pass for my radio, which "seems" simple enough

No interest in some audio equipment??

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
SSPRMAN said:
Also, May, u wanna give a brotha a hand getting rid of the GMOS and I wanna do the by pass for my radio, which "seems" simple enough

The guy at Best Buy said that if you don't use the GMOS the airbags won't work and the check engine light will come on and it will hurt.

lol yeah man we can do that...we'll have to add a switched 12v lead for the radio but the rest will be cake

SSPRMAN said:
No interest in some audio equipment??

I'm prohibited from buying any more audio stuff, no matter how "cool", "vintage", or "super awesome" it is.:frown:

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
MAY03LT said:
The guy at Best Buy said that if you don't use the GMOS the airbags won't work and the check engine light will come on and it will hurt.

Really? I was thinking of just wiring it right into the harness from the truck

lol yeah man we can do that...we'll have to add a switched 12v lead for the radio but the rest will be cake

I have the directions for the bypass

I'm prohibited from buying any more audio stuff, no matter how "cool", "vintage", or "super awesome" it is.:frown:
That didn't work right, my replies ended up in ur quote:confused:

Just tell barb its from ME!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Really? I was thinking of just wiring it right into the harness from the truck

That's a part of why we "need" a GMOS/GMRC....the stock radio turns on via a bussed message, there is no switched lead in the radio harness. I tap the switched lead in the column and run a wire over to the radio.

I have the directions for the bypass

Coolness. Got a link I can check out?

SSPRMAN said:
That didn't work right, my replies ended up in ur quote:confused:

Just tell barb its from ME!

She wouldn't care if it was from Jim Fosgate himself.:ugh:

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
MAY03LT said:
That's a part of why we "need" a GMOS/GMRC....the stock radio turns on via a bussed message, there is no switched lead in the radio harness. I tap the switched lead in the column and run a wire over to the radio.

Coolness. Got a link I can check out?

She wouldn't care if it was from Jim Fosgate himself.:ugh:

Sounds good,

SMinnTech.com Z1 Manual Flashing

Jim Fosgate got nothing on me!!

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Steve A said:
drew,

change my status from maybe to coming, and I can bring some cooking instruments. Also I will be +1 with my wife...

Done! Mine is coming as well so they can talk about car stereos or guns or whatever else women chat about.:cool:

SSPRMAN said:
Sounds good,

SMinnTech.com Z1 Manual Flashing

Jim Fosgate got nothing on me!!

Wow....can't we like....just ground something or something? :rotfl:

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Wow....can't we like....just ground something or something? :rotfl:

That's what we will be doing, ground park brake and put a ground into the one empty bank on #2 harness

Irishboy02

Apr 1, 2012
Wont allow me to update my previous post.

Skid plate is sold.
Bull bar sold.
Cargo shade sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah