Mid Atlantic Super Awesome Spring BBQ Meet April 14th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Lets hope not......carfax doesn't know everything. It will be gone over as thoroughly as possible without completely dismantling the engine and trans.

I'll keep my figers cross for you. :thumbsup:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Ok everythings cool with the park we have pavilion number 2. This thing gone be rain or shine! Plus, we're near the fitness track so we might see some sights. Also, about that whole "see some sights" thing, I never said that.

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
(it's a month today!!!!) weather's getting nice, might be some good SIGHTS.....:eek::crazy:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
OK, I'm looking at the map. It shows the road stopping on one side of the track and the pavilion on the other side of the track. Is there no parking at the pavilion?? Maybe that's OK, but it'd be nice if we could park at it.

I have a spotting scope for viewing nature.

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
Black LT said:
OK, I'm looking at the map. It shows the road stopping on one side of the track and the pavilion on the other side of the track. Is there no parking at the pavilion?? Maybe that's OK, but it'd be nice if we could park at it.

I have a spotting scope for viewing nature.

I'm sure that's exactly what u r viewing :thumbsup:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:

Not just no parking, no unloading either. It was written in red and was bolded and I think it was in all caps too so they mean business.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Anyone bringing kids? I noticed they say no motorized vehicles, do you think they would say something about a power wheels?

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
DARKASS04EXT said:
do you think they would say something about a power wheels?

Beats me. Sounds like they would, to me at least.:undecided:

Can you put me in for a maybe? My wife and I will be meeting her family with my kids that weekend, and we are thinking that this would be a good place to meet. We have not solidified plans yet so that's why we would be a maybe.

This would be a good opportunity for us to get a big order of AMSOIL in and I can bring it up with me to save y'all on shipping. If that's something everyone that uses AMSOIL wants to do let me know and I can get a group order started.

Steve

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
So do you guys want to do a BBQ? There is a grill at our pavilion, we just need to bring the stuff.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Jovo said:
I'm in for whatever... If we do, Ill bring the usual buns for burgers and dogs.

I'm in as well. I'll get my traditional bbq to-get list up in a bit.:cool:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I have many bags of charcoal and smoking wood. I will bring that. I am assuming they aren't gas grills.

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Fishhunter911 said:
I have many bags of charcoal and smoking wood. I will bring that. I am assuming they aren't gas grills.

Boss! Yeah, they be charcoal.:yes:

So this was the generic list for bbq meets of the past.

burgers
hotdogs
rolls - JOVO
cheese
condiments - MAY03LT - will bring more stuff if needed
potato salad/macaroni salad
paper plates
paper towels/ napkins
soda/ water/ monster <---- who added that!?!
cups
ice
chips
grilling instruments
charcoal- lighter fluid/ ether- Fishhunter911

SSPRMAN

Feb 18, 2012
I see the list and I m left boggled on what to bring??????

I'm sure there is someone out there who knows what I could possibly be of assistance with:biggrin::cool::wink:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
SSPRMAN said:
I see the list and I m left boggled on what to bring??????

I'm sure there is someone out there who knows what I could possibly be of assistance with:biggrin::cool::wink:

Anything but monster......but if you do, make sure there is some Lo carb:biggrin:

I can leave the grill in the garage. I'll figure something out from the lovely list tomorrow.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011

burgers
hotdogs
rolls - JOVO
cheese
paper plates - DARKASS04EXT
paper towels/ napkins -
DARKASS04EXT
cups
ice
chips
grilling instruments
charcoal lighter fluid/ ether - Fishhunter911

Is there an attending member list?
So far it looks like we'll be having condiments on grilled rolls.lol

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011

grass fed beef burgers (no pink slime!!) - Black LT
hotdogs
rolls - JOVO
cheese
paper plates - DARKASS04EXT
paper towels/ napkins - DARKASS04EXT

cups - 03TB93
ice
chips
grilling instruments
charcoal lighter fluid/ ether - Fishhunter911

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Hey fellas im new to the nation so im not sure what im doing yet.. lol. just came over from trailvoy. Im from maryland and would love to come to this meet. Can anyone with a TB come? ive never been to a meet before! :wootwoot:
If so.. count me in,,, sounds awesome :yes:
Thanks guys, Dan

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
03TB93 said:
Hey fellas im new to the nation so im not sure what im doing yet.. lol. just came over from trailvoy. Im from maryland and would love to come to this meet. Can anyone with a TB come? ive never been to a meet before! :wootwoot:
Thanks guys, Dan

Sure thing man! I added you to the list so you HAVE to come now!!!!!:raspberry:

Just kidding of course, that's how we roll in the MAC.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Sure thing man! I added you to the list so you HAVE to come now!!!!!:raspberry:

Just kidding of course, that's how we roll in the MAC.

dam now im excited!! lol. thanks may.. let me know if u need me to bring anything. ill take off for the 14th on friday when i work :thumbsup:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
grass fed beef burgers (no pink slime!!)

Damn we're BBQ'ing like a BOSS!!!!

03TB93 said:
dam now im excited!! lol. thanks may.. let me know if u need me to bring anything. ill take off for the 14th on friday when i work :thumbsup:

That's the spirit! Well, post 67 is the most updated as far as what we need. So, pick whatever you may want to bring and we'll adjust the list (you're not obligated to bring anything but every bit helps).:cool:

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Damn we're BBQ'ing like a BOSS!!!!

That's the spirit! Well, post 67 is the most updated as far as what we need. So, pick whatever you may want to bring and we'll adjust the list (you're not obligated to bring anything but every bit helps).:cool:

Roger that.. ill bring cups :yes:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Ha, I had to google that - never heard of em.

... and folks, I hope for 100% turn-out (or better) - might not be realistic though. So if you can't make it and you're signed up for something - do everything in your power to let somebody know - or it's fifty lash's at the next meet!!!

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
put me in for chips please :biggrin:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
Thanks guys, Dan

Hey Dan, it'll be my first meet too :thumbsup:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
... and folks, I hope for 100% turn-out (or better) - might not be realistic though. So if you can't make it and you're signed up for something - do everything in your power to let somebody know - or it's fifty lash's at the next meet!!!

I can't make it.

mikeinDE said:
put me in for chips please :biggrin:

Done, thank you sir.:thumbsup:

I added the bbq list to the first post.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
Hey Dan, it'll be my first meet too :thumbsup:

sweet mike! it should be awesome.. im deffinitly looking forward to meeting / talkingg to everyone. What do u drive?? i keep my eyes open for you. im in the 03 TB ext thats in my profile pic. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod