Your Trucks(Or cars) name?

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I wanted to post this because I have recently had a debate on what to name my Envoy. I have been lovingly calling him or "it" Demon. But I guess the name doesn't fit :frown: at least not for us. So while Demon was a very fun and creative name, whom I already had a decal drawn up for...will ultimately change.

I introduce to you my 03 Envoy... Phantom! I guess there goes the idea of delorean doors, that would look so awesome as if a Demon with wings...cheesy but oh well :biggrin:

So, with the name sake changed on my voy, I was wondering who else here has named their car/truck? And what did you name it?

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Had this discussion while back on the OS. What I said I was going to call it then was Big Black Bitch! Then I thought I would shorten it to BBB or Triple B then I just figured I'd call it OPRAH! :rotfl:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
My TB is named Scratchy Black.:cool:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
High Voltage said:
Had this discussion while back on the OS. What I said I was going to call it then was Big Black Bitch! Then I thought I would shorten it to BBB or Triple B then I just figured I'd call it OPRAH! :rotfl:

I'm sorry but that was f-ing great :rotfl:

High Voltage

Nov 18, 2011
Voymom said:
I'm sorry but that was f-ing great :rotfl:

Thanks! I should put an OPRAH decal on the back so people will ask about it so I can tell them!:biggrin:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
High Voltage said:
Thanks! I should put an OPRAH decal on the back so people will ask about it so I can tell them!:biggrin:

Definitely like that Idea!!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I've called it The Truck for years but now its big brother - a Silverado - shares the driveway with it. A co-worker named the Silverado The Beast since he drives a Colorado.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
It doesn't have a name. :missing: But the Facebook album is titled, "The Beast" although once I switch to show poodle status, I don't think it will fit.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Everyone loves the Canadian Daemon...

'harmless'

IMG_0735-1.jpg

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
BLACK BETTY
IMAG0227.jpg

Thats the only picture i have of my black rims so far hahah pathetic

[video=youtube;lMLnDuzgkjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo[/video]

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
Mine is named Jasmine. After the princess in Aladdin. Cause she's sassy and opinionated and pretty.

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
Even though its missing the orange accents, my white TB with black trim is Cody (as in Commander Cody, from Star Wars - Episode III). That's what happens when your GF is a Star Wars fanatic and white/black things are storm trooper-ish. Doesn't help that mine is always in need of a wash/wax.
View attachment 18572

Attachments

• cody2.jpg
    cody2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 13

GotAir?

Jan 7, 2012
Mine doesn't really have a name, but its called GotAir? a lot because thats my license plate. It was featured in Car Audio and Electronics magazine, the feature was called "Golden Opportunity". And some people have also told me to name it "Envyous".

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mine is named Captain Insano.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Mine is simply called the beaSSt... I think you get the gist on why :crackup:

YOUNG

Dec 4, 2011
Last summer a girl name my car Nicki, and that is what we all call it now.
She named it that because she said i have to much base, and we were listing to the song Super Bass by nicki manaj
it fits because my backend of the truck is big. and my headlights well you cant help but look at nicki's headlights! :eek:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I used to call mine Tranny. Because I believe most vehicles should have a female name, and mine has a DIC. So Tranny seemed to fit well.

But I just cant come up with a better name. Everyone I know calls it "The Hatchet Mobile" but I dont like that. I started to think "The Cuatro Deero" after the accident tho...

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Hatchet said:
I used to call mine Tranny. Because I believe most vehicles should have a female name, and mine has a DIC. So Tranny seemed to fit well.

But I just cant come up with a better name. Everyone I know calls it "The Hatchet Mobile" but I dont like that. I started to think "The Cuatro Deero" after the accident tho...

Bambi would be fitting :biggrin: It's a girls name, well more of a strippers name hehe and its related to all the accidents?

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
BLACK BETTY
IMAG0227.jpg

Thats the only picture i have of my black rims so far hahah pathetic

[video=youtube;lMLnDuzgkjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLnDuzgkjo[/video]

"So Rock Steady And Shes Always Ready" YEPP

Jesus I was gonna throw it an edit and I somehow quoted myslef .:no: dont mind me just post whorin

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Short Bus, because being a EXT, the 3rd row seat makes it kinda like a short bus.

havie22

Dec 4, 2011

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 8

barron03

Nov 20, 2011
The Envoy's called Baby and the Trailblazer Bling.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
The Envoy is called, simply, X. I celebration of getting rid of my Rod Knocking Tahoe, without the dealer ever finding out!!

The Aztek is called Shrek. Its big, its green, its ugly. Shrek!

My Grand Prix is Called Rescue Me. I bought it right when the TV series came out, and i rescued it from a cavalier owner who was about to transplant its heart

The 69 Camaro, is simply called, 'Maro. You would have to ask my wife, she named it..

The 29 Plymouth I havent named yet.. Every time I name one of my classic cars, it gets stolen, or wrecked within 1 week. I havent named this one, and so far so good.

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
Puck...because it was originally sold in Quebec. Puck seemed fitting for my black Canadian, eh?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Mine is Chucky because it's possessed and will eventually kill me. Lately, the rear hatch window pops open by itself while driving.
View attachment 18628

Attachments

• bride-chucky-c.jpg
    bride-chucky-c.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42

ghenny440

Dec 14, 2011
Me, josuelt, and boricua ss have called mine Big Black since i bought it in 08 just stuck so i kept it

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
ghenny440 said:
Me, josuelt, and boricua ss have called mine Big Black since i bought it in 08 just stuck so i kept it

or in the words of roadie "the weiner dog" :crackup::rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher