WTB: Im looking for Aftermarket Touchscreen with all the goodies

Bill05EnvoySLT

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
Hello All...
Im in the market for a headunit thats touchscreen and has all the goodies, hell even take the factory unit touchscreen. I want the Steering wheel controls 100% active as well as the XM radio and Onstar. so if anyone has a 100% drop in unit with all harnes's thats ready to go please let me know I prefer local deals so i can pick up unit either in person or have fast shipment. Always looking to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. Also looking for a good stock rear speaker. passenger side rear door is not working.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
You'll also want to specify if you have Bose or not, since that also determines what radio adapter and speakers you can use if you want PNP only. :twocents:

Bill05EnvoySLT

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
Sorry thought I had posted I have the premium Bose system not the luxury system.

My ideal system will maintain all factory options and provide updated sound, touchscreen,Bluetooth,aux input, nav, while trying to keep a relatively stock appearance.

What are my options with out sacrificing factory installed options.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I don't know if the level of Bose makes any difference to the HU adapter. I'll defer to the audio guys for that one. As for options, obviously you have many more options if you buy brand new compared to finding used on the forum. If you have the patience to wait for something to turn up, then that's good. If your mod bug's belly is rumbling, you may want to go on a site like Crutchfield or Sonic and see what's out there that has the features you want, figure out which adapters you could use for the radio and steering controls, and then keep an eye open on Ebay or Craigslist for used versions of those items.

Who knows you might find something brand new that's in your price range, if you're willing to pull the trigger on a lesser known brand.

24v 4.2

Jan 16, 2013
I just replaced my stock Bose system with aftermarket. I have the rear speakers still, if you wanted to work something out.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I think pioneer is making the most breakthroughs as far as "goodies" with their app radios. Kenwood double din series is my preferred choice all day though most have superior audi controls and a easy layout.

Canary2323

Mar 31, 2012
Someone's selling a nice one with all adapters on tbssowners.com for 400. Looks like good deal.

Bill05EnvoySLT

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
24v 4.2 said:
I just replaced my stock Bose system with aftermarket. I have the rear speakers still, if you wanted to work something out.

Yes I would like to keep the stock speakers. Pm me your info please

Bill05EnvoySLT

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA
Canary2323 said:
Someone's selling a nice one with all adapters on tbssowners.com for 400. Looks like good deal.

Got a link?

Bill05EnvoySLT

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Bristol PA

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online