Wow....what changes!

christo829

Sheesh...I lose internet access for a couple of weeks, and look what went on! Managed to drop in to
TV once or twice, but only at work, where I couldn't block things, and didn't see the migration.

It'll be nice to see things develop here!

Oh....and I need to see if HighVoltage is going to make some new decals! :wink:

Good to see you all!

Cheers-

Chris

JCJARHEAD

Sad to see that TV is on the decline. I have received so much good information. I am sure this site will be just as good if not better...it appears that most of the knowledgeable posters are moving here? At least I hope so.....I am sure my Envoy will throw up some other issue I need help with soon! I need continued access to the Roadie and all the other great posters with intimate knowledge of our rigs! :smile:

Thanks for the explanation too....I was wondering what was up with one of my favorite internet stops! :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Welcome over.

Regulator

Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

Matt

Silver Supporter
Welcome Chris. And don't worry about the decals, HV is here too.

mika

Glad for you to find use, I must admit something, this site cannot have been around for very long. The reason I say this is that Roadie has less 200 postes..:crackup:

Black_tb

mika said:
Glad for you to find use, I must admit something, this site cannot have been around for very long. The reason I say this is that Roadie has less 200 postes..:crackup:

:raspberry::crackup::dielaugh:

navigator

mika said:
if we hurry we might be able to catch him!

Wooluf1952

christo829 said:
Sheesh...I lose internet access for a couple of weeks, and look what went on! Managed to drop in to
TV once or twice, but only at work, where I couldn't block things, and didn't see the migration.

Good to see you all!

Cheers-

Chris
JCJARHEAD said:
Sad to see that TV is on the decline. I have received so much good information. I am sure this site will be just as good if not better...it appears that most of the knowledgeable posters are moving here? At least I hope so.....I am sure my Envoy will throw up some other issue I need help with soon! I need continued access to the Roadie and all the other great posters with intimate knowledge of our rigs! :smile:

Thanks for the explanation too....I was wondering what was up with one of my favorite internet stops! :crazy:
:tiphat: Welcome:tiphat:
This is a good read to start with:
http://gmtnation.com/f5/welcome-gmtnation-com-heres-story-226/index5.html#post6284

Ghoster

Co-Founder
Administrator
christo829 said:

Good to see you all!

Cheers-

Chris
We move fast don't we! New decals are in the first stages of production, but they will be ready soon.

Welcome!!:cool:

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
christo829 said:
Welcome to the site man.:cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
ABosi