Wow....what changes!

christo829

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
Sheesh...I lose internet access for a couple of weeks, and look what went on! Managed to drop in to
TV once or twice, but only at work, where I couldn't block things, and didn't see the migration.

It'll be nice to see things develop here!

Oh....and I need to see if HighVoltage is going to make some new decals! :wink:

Good to see you all!

Cheers-

Chris

JCJARHEAD

Dec 7, 2011
Sad to see that TV is on the decline. I have received so much good information. I am sure this site will be just as good if not better...it appears that most of the knowledgeable posters are moving here? At least I hope so.....I am sure my Envoy will throw up some other issue I need help with soon! I need continued access to the Roadie and all the other great posters with intimate knowledge of our rigs! :smile:

Thanks for the explanation too....I was wondering what was up with one of my favorite internet stops! :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome over.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, welcome to the Nation!

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Welcome Chris. And don't worry about the decals, HV is here too.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome :cool:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
JCJARHEAD said:
...I need continued access to the Roadie...
Welcome. I must admit I've never been the subject of an addiction before. You might want to get therapy for that....or an intervention. :rotfl:

mika

Dec 6, 2011
Glad for you to find use, I must admit something, this site cannot have been around for very long. The reason I say this is that Roadie has less 200 postes..:crackup:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
mika said:
Glad for you to find use, I must admit something, this site cannot have been around for very long. The reason I say this is that Roadie has less 200 postes..:crackup:

:raspberry::crackup::dielaugh:

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
mika said:

if we hurry we might be able to catch him!

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
christo829 said:
Sheesh...I lose internet access for a couple of weeks, and look what went on! Managed to drop in to
TV once or twice, but only at work, where I couldn't block things, and didn't see the migration.

Good to see you all!

Cheers-

Chris

JCJARHEAD said:
Sad to see that TV is on the decline. I have received so much good information. I am sure this site will be just as good if not better...it appears that most of the knowledgeable posters are moving here? At least I hope so.....I am sure my Envoy will throw up some other issue I need help with soon! I need continued access to the Roadie and all the other great posters with intimate knowledge of our rigs! :smile:

Thanks for the explanation too....I was wondering what was up with one of my favorite internet stops! :crazy:

:tiphat: Welcome:tiphat:
This is a good read to start with:
http://gmtnation.com/f5/welcome-gmtnation-com-heres-story-226/index5.html#post6284

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
christo829 said:

Good to see you all!

Cheers-

Chris

We move fast don't we! New decals are in the first stages of production, but they will be ready soon.

Welcome!!:cool:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
christo829 said:

Welcome to the site man.:cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online