WhiteTB

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
[video=youtube;zOTyUkUobmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOTyUkUobmQ[/video]

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
WhiteTB said:
[video=youtube;zOTyUkUobmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOTyUkUobmQ[/video]

I can't see your video as my work firewall blocks videos and I'm going to assume you meant fish. Yes, I like bass. battered and deep fried.

ConeKilrAutoX

Dec 8, 2011
nicely done:thumbsup: quick questions....are you on the stock alt ? can you play that without lights dimming? and were you able to keep the roof from rattling with the upright facing subs ? (I had a lot of trouble before with this)

Thanks

WhiteTB

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
ConeKilrAutoX said:
nicely done:thumbsup: quick questions....are you on the stock alt ? can you play that without lights dimming? and were you able to keep the roof from rattling with the upright facing subs ? (I had a lot of trouble before with this)

Thanks
Thank you. I have an excessive amperage 300amp alt. My lights have never dimmed with or without the system. I still have not deadened the roof. That will be done as soon as it gets warmer out. But Ive ran my system for 2 years with no issues with the the roof. It does flex alot but doesn't really rattle all that much.

WhiteTB

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
dcmtnbkr said:
I can't see your video as my work firewall blocks videos and I'm going to assume you meant fish. Yes, I like bass. battered and deep fried.

In the Audio and video section:confused:

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
WhiteTB said:
In the Audio and video section:confused:

Hey man, some people post to the wrong forums :rotfl:

Just being sarcastic. I'll check it out when i get home.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
I was drooling over the DOA logo in the voltmeter and I noticed it didn't drop low at all...that's one LEGIT electrical setup:thumbsup:

Also getting that 150 is BOSS, I hope to join those ranks someday:cool:

WhiteTB

Original poster
Nov 22, 2011
ConeKilrAutoX said:
Wow thats awesome how much was that alternator? very awesome system
$400 with it being powder coated white
MAY03LT said:
I was drooling over the DOA logo in the voltmeter and I noticed it didn't drop low at all...that's one LEGIT electrical setup:thumbsup:

Also getting that 150 is BOSS, I hope to join those ranks someday:cool:

Thanks bro. DOA logo is sweet. Decaf was going around at a show throwing them in our cars. It was a nice surprise.
I spent a lot of time and money getting the electrical system right and it was well worth it. I takes power to make power. Lets see how it holds up on 10k.
150db is hard to get in these trucks as im sure you know. The best score i had in the TB was 153 legal :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online