What's your weather like ?

HARDTRAILZ

Zero and that is COLD walking into work

---we got virtually nothing. Maybe 2 inches max. I drove the Trans Am in to work yesterday and today without any issues.

DAlastDON

7F this morning. High will be 15F. Main roads are clear with patchy black ice. Already hit a patch in a curve in the work vehical. Did a 360 and kept on driving. Side roads are a complete ice rink.

TollKeeper

-13 over night where I live.

-32 with a -52 wind chill where I work

Sparky

-5F this morning (about -20C for you northern guys). "Warmed" up to 12F now, but that's just cold.

DAlastDON

Its so cold that i was up on a telephone pole, changing the drop fitting and running signal tests, that my exposed fingers started burning with in about about a minute. Had to put my gloves back on.

So cold that my idling vehicle's temperature gauge went down to cold. Switched from floor/defrost to max(recirculate) ac and the temp came back up.

smt 59

Anyone from the southern climates may want to chime in just to warm us northern folks up.

DAlastDON

Its a balmy 3F outside at the moment. Furnace ran more last night then it spent off.

dkvasnicka

Europe is getting a cold blast not dissimilar to the one that swept the US a few weeks ago... Was as low as -13F last night. -4F right now. Glad to have that 2 years old plum tree wood stacked up :smile:

Redbeard

So the wife says she's cold. So then I tell her to stand in the corner because it's 90 degrees there. Now she's hot. Comfortable at 55 in tampa today and the rain is done for the day :smile:

HARDTRAILZ

29 now and 60 on thursday

smt 59

A mixed bag today in Toronto and the GTA,

5-10 cm's of snow and -5c in the early morning.
Temps. Rising to +7 and heavy rain now with some ice pellets through the transition period.

HARDTRAILZ

Almost 60 but rainy n dismal

Moore

Been in the teens here for a week. Ice over snow. Wish I could have parked and watched all the nuts spin out. And I did spin out once. So I guess I am a nut too. Last 2 days rain and temps in 40s so most ice is now gone.

DAlastDON

Overcast but fracking nice. Hitting 60F. Perfect weather for sighting and long range target shooting.

oster200

0F or about -17C in Wisconsin this morning. Now its 9F (-12C) and sunny. Vehicle was a little stiff. I don't mind this temperature as long as I don't have to fix anything outside, but if we got more snow it would make it better. Anything under 0F kinda sucks.

HARDTRAILZ

Been warm but dropping back down to freezing pretty quick

Redbeard

and here in tampa is sunny at 78 degrees. Dropping to the upper '60's tonight tho. Got almost 2 inches of rain last night in a heavy downpour. It's been so dry even the streets sucked up the water so none was seen in the early morning.

Boricua SS

getting hammered with a snow storm. Only in Ohio... 60* yesterday and now a snow storm today

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
T5Ent
Top Bottom