What's your weather like ?

Boricua SS

been a decent fall so far by Ohio standards. Going to get smacked by reality tonight and have temps dip into the 30's for the first time this month. Pretty windy lately too.

HARDTRAILZ

Sunny n 63 they say this afternoon

dkvasnicka

-10 C (14 F) yesterday morning. I had to use my ice scraper to pry open the doors so I could get in the car. Half of November... Crazy.
They say it's going to be a rollercoaster now, much warmer period expected.

HARDTRAILZ

Was 42 this morning and going up to 62!

Big B Jantzen

We got down to 49 and will be up 73!!! Fishing is perfect down here. Heard Pampano are running hard in St Augustine of Vilano beach.

HARDTRAILZ

Warm today, but cold shit coming in this weekend

HARDTRAILZ

75 and sunny today and low 40s tomorrow and Sunday, oh how I love Cincinnati
And we may see snow this weekend. The tri-state is great for only eeding about 12 hours to completely change the weather

mfnman88

Just S. of Detroit and it was 75 after dark last night.. now its 36F and legitimately snowing 18 hours later. I say bring on the snow though. not only will this be my first winter the the Saab's AWD but I got a new snowboard a few months ago and have only played with it inside my house on the carpet.

Boricua SS

just got our first snowfall of the year... was 72 in northern Ohio yesturday and snow today... gotta love it

smt 59

Just at the freezing mark ,windy and flurries in the forcast just north of Toronto.

Redbeard

High Sunday around 70 with a low overnight in the low 50's. Perfect weather with low humidity to boot! All windows kept open through the night for a good nights sleep. Woke up to a house at 62 (inside) and it feels good.
Near tampa fl.

littleblazer

Gold Supporter
15... real feel is something like -5 with the 40mph winds... Still only wore a windbreaker for my trip to class. Was only bad in the shade.

smt 59

-10c and snow event #3 with 4 more inches of snow, 4WD is working amazing.

smt 59

-5c and sunny, more snow on the way tonight(4-5") courtesy of a Colorado low moving north/east.

Big B Jantzen

Meanwhile down in Florida....

This past weekend I mowed the lawn in a tank top and was hot!!!

This weekend we have a cold snap of high 30's low 40's bbbrrrrrr ROFLMAO

TollKeeper

7 degrees. 10 inches of snow. Broke out the snowblower for the first and probably last time this year.

Sparky

18 degrees, little breezy, and light snow.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnorton61

Staff online

Top Bottom