What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Twin Peaks is here now. Need to check it out.

Tonight I am relaxing w the DVR

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:
Twin Peaks is here now. Need to check it out.

Tonight I am relaxing w the DVR
Try the burger with a fried egg its amazing[emoji106]

Im on lunch eating a couple burgers atm

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Might check it out this weekend.

Oh and ssdd

Reactions: dmanns67

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Watching some DVR, finishing up a late breakfast, banning spammers, and eyeballing my retrofit from across the room.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube farm

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Meandering the Internet, considering getting some things to set up a proper electronics workbench. Go back to work Friday, kinda funny because I've had nearly two weeks off, then work a day, two more days off, then back to normal.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
IllogicTC said:
Meandering the Internet, considering getting some things to set up a proper electronics workbench. Go back to work Friday, kinda funny because I've had nearly two weeks off, then work a day, two more days off, then back to normal.
Same here. I ended up using a vacation day so I can have off this Friday. Did not want to go back to work for one day and deal with the chaos at the plant trying to start all of the equipment up just to shut it back down 24 hours later :no:

About to mess around with my TRS goodies. See how bright these XB35s actually are.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
This work week is just a mess really. Last week I worked Mon-Wed, had Thurs and Fri off. This week, I worked Mon - Tues, I'm off Wed-Thurs, work Fri. Yeah, sure :crazy:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Browsing Ebay for future mods

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Im Blazed said:
You know the drill...pics or it didn't happen :yes:
Its my dads memorial....which he died back in 2000. Is it my favorite looking tattoo?...no. but it's the one that means the most to me. Not done yet..... need more $$$$$

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420021489716.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420021489716.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 39

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Work

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
jrSS said:
Its my dads memorial....which he died back in 2000. Is it my favorite looking tattoo?...no. but it's the one that means the most to me. Not done yet..... need more $$$$$
That's still sweet looking. Tattoos that mean the most are always the best one. Gettin some ink is a great tribute to your dad.

Reactions: Capote

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Back to work after battling the stomach flu since Sunday. I knew saving a few PTO days for late in the year would come in handy. Going to work on the house later so we can get it closer to move in ready

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
AManders6 said:
Back to work after battling the stomach flu since Sunday. I knew saving a few PTO days for late in the year would come in handy. Going to work on the house later so we can get it closer to move in ready
boo to stomach flu. Glad your feeling better. For me... going back to bed so I can go to work tonight. Oh yay

May 5, 2013
at the parts shop, its getting cold here so I figured it was time to get a new blower motor resistor :yes: and a replacement for the torn cv boot we found during the body lift install. also grabbing some washers to shim the skyjacker rear shocks when we install the suspension lift on Friday.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Being glad I'm not an Ole Miss fan/alum. Good lord this game is ugly!! :deadhorse:

Later on, going with the new roomy, to the old roomy's house for some drinks, laughs, and food.

swede

Jun 22, 2014
:salivate:

Checking out GMTNation web site with a fine tooth comb.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ordered new 7" Tab (45% off) for use with the TB and a WiFi connecting OB2 port scanner to go along with it

Reactions: Sib and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
SmokeyMcBlazer said:
at the parts shop, its getting cold here so I figured it was time to get a new blower motor resistor :yes: and a replacement for the torn cv boot we found during the body lift install. also grabbing some washers to shim the skyjacker rear shocks when we install the suspension lift on Friday.
Pictures, man, we crave pictures! :yes:

For me, going skeet shooting with the guys then going to one of their houses to have a get together and staying the night.

Reactions: Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
New years brunch on the wife's side

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
First decent length road trip with the new car to go see the in laws then I'm working closing shift tonight.

Reactions: Mounce

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Whole bunch of nothing.

By nothing I mean working on the house again. Electrical this time. Lights in the bedrooms finally!

Reactions: Mounce

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Had some bacon n eggs for breakfast, just put lil guy down for a nap and watching winter classic. Goin to MIL's for dinner later. Just a chillin out kinda day! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moscoreli

Members Online