What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
swede said:
You got 4-wheel drive don't you, just do like this. If a Audi quattro can we can :yes: :yes: :yes:

http://youtu.be/d85AmkJpPRY
Have you seen trailz's truck? If I were a betting man, I would bet he can make it thru snow without any issue :yes:. It's always the other idiots you gotta watch out for. The ones that think they can drive thru snow but have no chance :no:.

Reactions: Mounce

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Im Blazed said:
Have you seen trailz's truck? If I were a betting man, I would bet he can make it thru snow without any issue :yes:. It's always the other idiots you gotta watch out for. The ones that think they can drive thru snow but have no chance :no:.
Yes I know and that's why I posted the video, make your own lane and get away from those idiots that can't drive ;-)

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ssdd

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I was making my own lanes on part of my trip. No plows out in my neck of the woods this morning.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not enough snow to bother w the truck. The impala sailed right through other than dealing w other idiots trying to drive.

Purefection

Oct 23, 2014
Flew all day yesterday and didn't get into the work camp until 2 am. I'm sleeping all day at 51$/hr. Fvck yah

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Waiting patiently for the UPS man to deliver my PCM, then I intend to install it and see if the sierra dies again. Hopefully all is good. :undecided:

Reactions: dmanns67

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Couldn't even make it to work today. New state department policy of spreading cinders before attempting salt/brine and plowing does not work on the local pike. Seriously, cinder trucks don't even have a plow on the front, they just spread it across 5" deep snow on steep grades, right, not everyone has a brotruck...

So instead, have a picture of my "cubicle" to reminisce on rather than me actually being there.

Su9ynuj.jpg

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
today's challenge, find some rotors that are same as Marmon Herrington rotors. going to be hard to do up here in Canada especially without a part number.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
What's so special about those? I haven't even heard of them.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Watching progress bars go by at work again.

Reactions: CaptainKD
May 5, 2013
Bottled 5 gallons of vanilla rum brown porter and did some random brewery cleaning/tasks.

Now I'm prepping dinner. Homemade "laughing cow" stuffed hamburgers on fresh baked buns with creamy coleslaw and cornmeal crusted wedge fries! Fat guys of the world rejoice!!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ssdd, and helping the fiancée find a new job since the place she was working for let her go with no notice or even a heads up that she was being let go.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Blckshdw said:
:confused: Uhh, WTH did you do? (for the 6th time...)
Most of the time I didn't do anything people just dont relay info so I get suspended and keep having to go in and pay $30 each time this last one was because of my stupid insurance company that cost me a fee

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Batten down the hatches, giving the chickens and dogs cedar chips.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Kids are sick

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
Found out some very interesting information today! Our ISP has instituted a data cap.... yeah.

250 GB. Our monthly usage averages 700-800, lots and lots of streaming. We are unfortunately switching providers, it's a shame because the only other ISP in town has a lot of negative stuff said about it but apparently at least has no cap... or does it? Internet has conflicting reports on Googling it, but we know someone who works for the company and says that, at least in this area, there is none. Joy.

And to add utmost insult to it, in the very same article where the ISP explains why they've instituted a cap, they also go on about how it's part of a bunch of things to improve QoS, along with a lot of investment in increasing bandwidth capabilities and reliability. That's like the city coming in, putting in a water main twice as wide, but then telling the neighborhood they can now only use half of what they used before.

Reactions: CaptainKD

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Baking my headlight in the oven @ work, need to get it moister free so I can reseal it.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Found out some very interesting information today! Our ISP has instituted a data cap.... yeah.

250 GB. Our monthly usage averages 700-800, lots and lots of streaming. We are unfortunately switching providers, it's a shame because the only other ISP in town has a lot of negative stuff said about it but apparently at least has no cap... or does it? Internet has conflicting reports on Googling it, but we know someone who works for the company and says that, at least in this area, there is none. Joy.

And to add utmost insult to it, in the very same article where the ISP explains why they've instituted a cap, they also go on about how it's part of a bunch of things to improve QoS, along with a lot of investment in increasing bandwidth capabilities and reliability. That's like the city coming in, putting in a water main twice as wide, but then telling the neighborhood they can now only use half of what they used before.

What ISP?

Going to the doctor to see what wog I've got...feel like death warmed up.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
Kickin' it @ work. Countin' them minutes before I can punch da clock and get on with gettin' on.

Are you pickin' up what I'm throwing down? Do you feel me son? Sheeeeeet fo'.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
First 2 days back to work kept me busy. These last 2, not so much. Been posting and PMing around here and HIDP for a good part of the morning.

Poked around on the Turbotax tax calculator to see about how much I can expect to get back this year. All that is going into savings (that's the plan anyway)

Counting down until lunch time, and since work is so slow, may try to sneak in a nap in the TB. It's kinda chilly today, comparatively speaking of course :poke:, so that might not work out as well as I'd like.

Dec 13, 2013
Osceola,Ia
Went to work.. Started big truck.. It ran for about 10 min and started gelling up.. With no fuel treatment here at shop. I guess it's time to call it a day..

May 5, 2013
transferring my perry to another carboy..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Luster

Members Online