What adult drink do you prefer??

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
As I sit here kicking back with a 6 pack of Corona, I was thinking about what others like?

I'm not a beer person believe it or not, I like Vodka straight not mixed and Jack Daniels Straight not mixed. I will drink mixed drinks on occasion but like my shots most of all! When I do have to settle for beer I drink Corona with a lemon :biggrin:

Ahhh Beer Face!!! :biggrin:
IMG_20120327_200714.jpg

ieatglue

Nov 20, 2011
kilkenny.jpg

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
http://gmtnation.com/f62/alcohol-liquor-beer-1311/

I turn 21 on friday sooo I dont know what beer taste like but I hear im a miller lite lover hahah.
Pretty Sure Im the youngest person on here possibly....and the SS is in my name on my credit had to add that everyone asks "Did you get that for graduation?, your too young to get that car alone"

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Yeah I am not 21 just yet but when I am ill see what real drink I like :biggrin:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:

I turn 21 on friday sooo I dont know what beer taste like but I hear im a miller lite lover hahah.

OMG your a baby!!!! I can't wait until one of my kids turns 21 I'd be taking them to see bewbs and drink lots of alcohol!!! :biggrin:

Edit- I meant baby as in a good way, so please don't be offended...

ieatglue

Nov 20, 2011
ORRRRR, you can drive them up to Quebec when they're 18 :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
ieatglue said:

isn't it 19 in canada? lol and that I can do but my passport is expired :frown:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
ieatglue said:

I went to my first chip n dales show in Canada and it was fun!!! But wasn't allowed to cross the boarder drunk :frown: So we slept in our car in a parking garage lol. My dad grounded me when he found out, but it was mainly for a few piercings I came home with as souvenirs!

And my thread is better, I have a beer face as an intro pic :biggrin:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Beer, I don't discriminate, but my favorites are Dos Equis, Blue Moon, Stella Artois, and Bud Light lime.

Liquor, Captain and anything, or just captain. Vodka, only top shelf though I am picky on that. Unless I am mixing of course. and of course Jager Bombs.

I will drink wine sometimes too, only sweet ones though.

WE have a place called The Tiki Bar in Solomons, MD. Basically Mardi Gras for southern Maryland. I drank way to much last year, and apparently asked to get a breathalyzer and ride in a cruiser.

ItsOnVoy said:
I mean 18 your an adult and should be able to drink if you want it

Not in America.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Canada gets REALLLLY Boring apparently might as well let the kids get drunk before they go to the high school hockey game lol

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
This is going to be a good thread, so with no time to waste.......and the list is long, so in no particular order I will start out with a chilled shot of Patron Silver.

Yum.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Voymom said:
OMG your a baby!!!! I can't wait until one of my kids turns 21 I'd be taking them to see bewbs and drink lots of alcohol!!! :biggrin:

Edit- I meant baby as in a good way, so please don't be offended...
Wish you would have been my mother... But then again you would have started at a very early age....

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I agree that 14 is way to young! 18-19yrs old is okay by my standards, but then again most 14yr olds are popping out kids over here so hell what would a few drinks do?? lol

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
[video=youtube;atuNUB1wg88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuNUB1wg88[/video]

And when you are broke as a bum....4Loko
View attachment 19900

Attachments

• Halloween-Costumes-Loko-fied.jpg
    Halloween-Costumes-Loko-fied.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 64

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
Juicy K said:
Wish you would have been my mother... But then again you would have started at a very early age....

I did start early lol I was 17 when I had my first child :redface:

The way I look at it with my kids is that they WILL do it regardless of what or how much we lecture them, so I would much rather be there for my children when they are experimenting with things that way I know what they are getting opposed to the crap on the streets and I know where they will be and who was taking them home.

Same with sex too. I just want to be the person my kids can tell everything to and not feel stupid or scared. They're going to do stuff we don't approve of some do it earlier than others, but the important thing is that they are safe when they do decide to do something not so smart lol

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
You can fight for your countries freedom, but damnit if you open a beer you just might go to jail.

That Four Loko is some nasty sh!t. It was the worst alcoholic thing I ever tasted. Right next to natty bo

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I like how there is clearly a thread just like this but we continue to post ahhh the druken nation :rotfl:

And 4loko is $2.50 2 for you and one for your lady friend $7.50 OUT THE DOOR!

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Voymom said:
I did start early lol I was 17 when I had my first child :redface:

The way I look at it with my kids is that they WILL do it regardless of what or how much we lecture them, so I would much rather be there for my children when they are experimenting with things that way I know what they are getting opposed to the crap on the streets and I know where they will be and who was taking them home.

Same with sex too. I just want to be the person my kids can tell everything to and not feel stupid or scared. They're going to do stuff we don't approve of some do it earlier than others, but the important thing is that they are safe when they do decide to do something not so smart lol

More parents need to be like this. In high school I would have somebody from work go buy my rum and mikes hard for me, then me and my friends would go drinking and driving... Luckly nothing bad happend. But I didnt want my father to find out. He said I was not to drink. So hmmm I did. :rotfl: And since we would go driving out in the country we would loose the empty bottles out the window, so there were no bottles to be left in the trash cans. But I do look back on it now, when I was in high school, I did some dumb shit...:redface: well dumbest up until I figured out the fun that is sex...

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
I love pretty much anything, haha. I have a weakness for Irish Trash Cans, and for beer I love IPA's.

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Toughest part of this thread.... is it started on Tuesday. :helpme:

Attachments

• El Tesoro2.jpg
    El Tesoro2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 6

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:

Pretty Sure Im the youngest person on here possibly....and the SS is in my name on my credit had to add that everyone asks "Did you get that for graduation?, your too young to get that car alone"

You are 20......and have an SS.:poke:......:thumbsup:

The GMC Typhoon was too much bread in my early 20's.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
gmcman said:
Toughest part of this thread.... is it started on Tuesday. :helpme:

I agree...but I don't drink very often. I bought my 6 pack of Corona 3 weeks ago and I'm just now getting to it. I get completely smashed about twice a year. I don't drink heavily when my kids are home as my daughter is only 15 months old and still gets up in the middle of the night, and hubby works nights so I still have to be responsible. When I do drink alone it's after my babies are all asleep and I limit myself to a respectful 2 drinks.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
gmcman said:
You are 20......and have an SS.:poke:......:thumbsup:

The GMC Typhoon was too much bread in my early 20's.

Bought the 2002 LT had to drop 2k down and payed 18%! on that thing for a year payed off

Went to the dealership solely to test drive an SS, My credit was alot more powerful than expected with that plus I held out on them for almost 9K for my 02, 2 weeks later TbssOwner for 12k with gap and 3yr warranty :wootwoot:
I was very proud of myself that day
Not to mention my 02 had an awesome engine knock they knew nothing of

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
Beer I like shock top and I'll try any micro brew. Mixed I like malibu and diet dr pepper (don't knock it till u try it) or captain and anything. At last but not least, I'm addicted to jäger bombs. Mmmmm

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
I'm a small batch, single barrel man.. namely Elmer T. Lee.. served straight and neat. And also any true absinthe on occasion.
Though I don't drink much anymore, if at all; too much investment and not enough return.
Yeah it totally takes me way too much to even feel anything. I blame my service time.. hah!
Plus I've learned that it pays to keep my wits about me at all times.. unless I am with trusted individuals of course.

Whiskey sippers.. try Elmer T. Lee. One of the absolute best.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
My favorite adult drink is prune juice:raspberry:

Straight jack, jack and (diet) coke, and yuengling light are my drinks of choice. Find me on the right night and I will drink whatever you put in front of me. Though, I hardly drink anymore. Did enough of that when I was in my 20s.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I prefer a good dark ale or an Irish red. Of course, because I am broke most of the time, Keystone seems to be whats in the fridge usually. If I am drinking hard alcohol it is either Long Islands or vodka and either Red Bull or Diet Dr Pepper.

I will also echo the earlier comments. My kids are 10, 9, and 5. When they are mature enough, I will let them drink here in the house. I will also let their friends drink here, with the other parents permission of course. I would much rather take the mystery out of it. I feel that if they know they can drink here without getting in trouble, it will ultimately be safer.

hitman

Jan 25, 2012
Like a nice millier chill or good ol MGD...but liking rockstar with vodka lately kinda have the energy to do so much but the initiative to do nothing

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Alcohol. I don't discriminate.

Always have a variety of beers and whiskey on hand. Actually have a fridge dedicated to alcohol in the garage.

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:

im 19 man.. I gotcha beat!!! :raspberry: lol

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Most if not all of these, heading to the Redemption Center.

5971718033_ae8ed8c99f_z_d.jpg

Love my Molson Dry.

4664187777_191cf86414_z_d.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinystar696

Members Online