What adult drink do you prefer??

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
When I want to reward myself to an excellent micro-brew(which is daily) I enjoy Sierra Nevada Pale Ale if I'm just washin' down pizza and wings a Molsons Canadian will work....Mike.
PS Men don't put fruit in beer...it's un-American:hissyfit:

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Zombie Killer and/or Summer Shandy.

Or Barefoot Moscato :biggrin: Ive been known to polish off 2 bottles on my own!

David B.

Dec 5, 2011
View attachment 19925

I prefer Coors Light and Whiskey. (Ignore the water, this was my supply for last deer season- The beer was just for me, the water was to share lol)

Attachments

• BEER For DEER.jpg
    BEER For DEER.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 6

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
hmmmm i'll drink pretty much anything but love crown, makers mark, soco, .............. would love to try crown xr, and another one called pappy van winkle but both are to expensive for my blood at the moment if im just drinking beer right now it would be bud light premium or what ever is on sale at the bar lol

tblazerdude

Dec 4, 2011
I mostly drink Coors Light.
coors%20light%20super%20cold.jpg

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I brew most of the beer that I drink. Equivalent to any craft beer you can find. I prefer ales over lagers I also don't have a dedicated fermenting fridge to do lagers. My wife forced me to buy Bud Light for a party since "Not everyone likes your heavy beers." I've have to drink 23 cans of the stuff but didn't have many of the heavy beers left. Go figure.

On the harder side I'll regularly have Graham's or Taylor Fladgate Tawney Port. I've also been dabbling in a variety of whiskeys including Jimmy Johnson's moonshine with strawberries. Very interesting and only because the store dis not have the straight version.

Out of all of this I average about four drinks a month. One a week often missing a week and sometimes saying damn that was good I'll have another.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abrose907

Members Online