WARNING!!!

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
DO NOT attempt to fold the rear seat in the extended model's while your spouse is trying to buckle a car seat, it WILL inflict horrible pain and could cause major injury.....

I swear I was NOT trying to kill my husband...but it is a likely argument solver for future reference :raspberry: :rotfl:

I think I FINALLY knocked some sense into him :tongue:

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
Voymom said:
DO NOT attempt to fold the rear seat in the extended model's while your spouse is trying to buckle a car seat, it WILL inflict horrible pain and could cause major injury.....

I swear I was NOT trying to kill my husband...but it is a likely argument solver for future reference :raspberry: :rotfl:

::looking for a way that my GF can't read this threat:: :rotfl:

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
Voymom said:

Oh sure, like I believe that.:tongue:

Just like my wife tells me she didn't mean to close the tailgate on my head. :rolleyes:

:hissyfit:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Voymom said:

You stick to that story, maybe Po Po will believe you:rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I am sure the pain will pass in time. That ranks up there with having the door closed on your hand by accident. It only hurts the person directly involved. :yes::yes:

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
kind of like the time I tried to close the rear hatch of our mini-van only to realize my wife was still standing under it! :eek:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Had a camper shell rear window collaspe on my finger the other day. Did not know the struts were bad and it dropped right on the back edge on my middle finger taking a chunk of flesh off. Sucks when you do not pay attention.

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Had a camper shell rear window collaspe on my finger the other day. Did not know the struts were bad and it dropped right on the back edge on my middle finger taking a chunk of flesh off. Sucks when you do not pay attention.

I agree it definitely sucks not paying attention...for the person who get's injured anyways lol I solemnly swear that I felt horrible afterwards. He officially bears the mark of a battered husband :biggrin:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
VoyMom, we all know you just took out an insurance policy on him, and you are jealous because you want his GMT for your small, and growing fleet of personal GMT's. Come on, admit it!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Voymom said:
I agree it definitely sucks not paying attention...for the person who get's injured anyways lol I solemnly swear that I felt horrible afterwards. He officially bears the mark of a battered husband :biggrin:

Madonna said the same thing in Body of Evidence, If you haven't seen it, get it the next time you have alone time with Phantom. It'll get you motor runnin' and will be a good way to make it up to him. (I've load my DVD out a few times and got good reviews about the results :lipsrsealed:)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cunra731

Members Online