Trailblazer & envoy parts

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! And you sure have the mother lode of parts.

I see some of your listings have $10-13 shipping, and other ones (like some other vendors do) have a higher price and free shipping. For folks who buy multiple small parts, what's your shipping consolidation policy? Whatever can fit in a flat rate priority box should ship for one price I would think is a fair policy.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome!

AMERICATOPAUTO

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
We do combine shipping for more than one part and our prices are always negotiable!!
thank you:smile:
AMERICATOPAUTO said:
We are a automotive parts supplier, and we deal almost exclusively with new and used OEM parts from Envoys and Trailblazers. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to earn you as a customer for life! 313-836-1000 mon-fri 9-5 Please visit our ebay store: Trailblazer, Envoy items in America's Top Auto store on eBay!

[EBAY]http://stores.ebay.com/americastopauto[/EBAY]

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I see a few things I'm interested in....:biggrin:

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
Welcome :tiphat:

Any chance you can get ahold of a black dash for an Envoy? :biggrin:

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
I looked on your ebay pages...
No shipping to Canada?

I'm looking for GM part# 19120563.
See THIS thread...

plaen

Dec 4, 2011
I've bought a few things from these guys, all of em came before eBay had estimated. They get a big :thumbsup: and recommendation from me.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
I've dealt with this shop several times. Not to mention i've just purchased a hub cap and the headlamp washer from lol! in short, i'm a happy customer:wootwoot:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Huge thumbs up for America's Top Auto, aka 1933trader. They have top notch customer service, and have been very helpful with getting what ever parts I needed for my Interior swap

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
I've got a nasty lil dent in my passenger fender. You don't have the color or make i'm looking for, but even the ones you do have i noticed they are all local pick up only. Is shipping for an item like that ridiculously priced or something?

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
BINGA said:
I've got a nasty lil dent in my passenger fender. You don't have the color or make i'm looking for, but even the ones you do have i noticed they are all local pick up only. Is shipping for an item like that ridiculously priced or something?

I spoke to Jim who works there a while ago about a Rear bumper. The reason they don't offer shipping for these parts is cuz they can't guarantee it'll arrive in the same condition.

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
fadyasha said:
I spoke to Jim who works there a while ago about a Rear bumper. The reason they don't offer shipping for these parts is cuz they can't guarantee it'll arrive in the same condition.

Kinda makes sense...although, fragile shit is shipped all the time through the major shipping companies. Isn't that why you pay a few bucks more for shipping insurance? Actually, that might answer why when I had a nationwide salvage parts locator try to find me a black fender, they responded a few hours later saying sure, we found your part and can ship it to you...for $575! Umm...i think i'll find another option

:banghead:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online