Tinted envoy tail lights for trade in MI?

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Hey guys I am looking to get rid off my tinted tail lights!! What I want to do is trade with anyone in MI that is willing to meet up in the area (Rochester hills, Auburn hills, Troy etc just let me know) and make a swap for them and I get your stock ones and you get my tinted ones. We can meet up at a park or something which is probably the best idea since we have to unscrew them etc. It is just for the tail lights the 3rd brake light etc is up to you from there and not that hard to do! Now please your stock ones have to be in good condition as mine are also! The lights and circuit board need to be in good condition also as mine are also. Before making the switch we will check all the lights on the tail lights to make sure they work and after making the swap we will check them out again on our trucks with the new lights to make sure the connection is good and lights working also etc. If your interested please send me a PM on the item and we can talk about location and everything that is needed from there.

The tail lights have 2 coats of VHT Nite-shade (medium tint in a way) and 2 coats of clear coat which is what gives it that glossy look. I will wax and make sure they are cleaned as shown in the picture before meeting up. If I am forgetting anything that comes to your mind please feel free to ask me and I am happy to help :thumbsup:

My name is Sam

Here are pictures of the lights so you get a good idea of how they look

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

03envoy

Dec 25, 2011
Sam, Are these technically legal? Can they be seen from 500ft away? It would be awesome if you got a pic from that distance:biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I think everyone with 2 coats of vht will be fine. I have had cops behind me and pass me without a blink of an eye. And I have all my back lighting vht'd.
4608a44d-4551-00f6.jpg

recon6196

Dec 4, 2011
I'd be willing to trade you mine if you can't find anyone locally.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
recon6196 said:
I'd be willing to trade you mine if you can't find anyone locally.

Trading over states would be a bit harder but Ill keep that in mind! :thumbsup:

03envoy said:
Sam, Are these technically legal? Can they be seen from 500ft away? It would be awesome if you got a pic from that distance:biggrin:

Yupp you can see me braking from 500 ft away for sure! The picture I have above of me braking is the best one I was able to take on a really sunny day and you can see the lights. If I were to stand actually 500ft away you wouldn't be able to see the car in the picture lol

Pictures do not do lights much justice, thats why its a gotta to see in person kind of thing you know!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online