The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

91RS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Anyone else getting this? I've not been able to even use the site the last few days. It took me 30 minutes to make this post.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
07 TB RIDER said:
...Will they over come, rise and just surprise everyone and knock it out of the park or will they panic, show their ignorance, inexperience, and just self destruct....

I vote option B

...I just need to work on my post count and need to get the anything goes section going again. :rotfl:

Stop worrying about your post count... remember, it's quality, not quantity!

Upvote 0

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Well, I'm glad you can anyway. :raspberry:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ohio smells.... :rotfl:

Jman423 said:
Stop worrying about your post count... remember, it's quality, not quantity!

:rotfl: I'm really not worried at all. Being on this site has me want to really contribute a lot more then I did on TV maybe because it's new and I know it'll take a group effort to get it to the top.

I think Admins/Mods are doing a good job involving members in getting more content up. It has me thing of articles I can submit to help someone else out.

I think if my school work is somewhat low this weekend, I'll try to document my HID install and hopefully someone can use it in case they have questions.

Edit: Also, if a mod can merge my post, I'm on my iPhone using tapatalk and I don't think there's a multi quote button.

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Last edited by Ghoster; Today at 05:04 PM. Reason: doesn't know how to use tapatalk.

Oh learn us the ways ol wiseguy one! I couldn't find how to do it either.

Upvote 0

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
Last edited by Ghoster; Today at 07:04 PM. Reason: doesn't know how to use tapatalk.

So I assume you had to ask Jimmy how to use the Multi-Quote feature on tapatalk too?

:raspberry::rotfl::raspberry:

Upvote 0

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
So I assume you had to ask Jimmy how to use the Multi-Quote feature on tapatalk too?

:raspberry::rotfl::raspberry:

LOl! If only you knew the truth! You'd be mocking a hell lot more people for not knowing how! :confused:

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
djthumper said:
done what?Are you still having a problem with connecting?

no.. hes not a Mod over there anymore...

good choice RS... glad to have ya here...

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Boricua SS said:
no.. hes not a Mod over there anymore...

good choice RS... glad to have ya here...

oh... you were a mod with the tard?

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
djthumper said:
oh... you were a mod with the tard?

Dang Larry, late to the party!!!

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Blckshdw said:
Dang Larry, late to the party!!!

Yeah, I haven't been visiting over there too much. Work, admin for a few sites, mod at ORTB (I have a couple of things to catch up on). I was in the ER Friday night then laid up for the rest of the weekend.

Upvote 0

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good choice.

Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
the roadie said:
So the admin re-promised Tapatalk, then posted it was installed. Now over a day later, I see no listing for it on my Tapatalk client. Probably an issue coexisting with their paid customized app.

Exactly why I made that thread, to still show people that things aren't going to or never will change over there no matter what is said, and it gives me a chance to poke fun at them and pull more people here :yes:

Upvote 0

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Boricua SS said:
Exactly why I made that thread, to still show people that things aren't going to or never will change over there no matter what is said, and it gives me a chance to poke fun at them and pull more people here :yes:

You should bring his thread back up. I posted but I am on universal ignore

Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Me007gold said:
You should bring his thread back up. I posted but I am on universal ignore

I'm headin over there right now :thumbup:

Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
And here is my reply...

Boricua SS said:
:iagree:, and as you can see, I'm posting from my mobile device through Auto Guide, so I checked as well.. nothing on TapaTalk... if it can't be done due to your other forum app, then just say that over handing us empty promises...

If something as simple and as little as an android/ipod/iphone app can't be fixed, what else can we look forward to? No wonder eveyone left... :m2:

Sent from my Galaxy S Epic 4G using Auto Guide

Let's see what they'll say in response to that...

Upvote 0

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Blckshdw said:

Lol.. although that's not my intent, soley due to the fact that my main account has 2000+ posts, therefore newbs see me as a veteran when I email them over a spammer type person, if it is done, then its done.. ever since the creation of this great site, I have deleted all my pix, and changed out info in my pofile..jus to be prepared

Upvote 0

Aukland

Jan 12, 2012
I visited today and had a run in with the one they call drew. All of my 150+ pm's were deleted and you cant reference this site at all. I had also asked a few simple questions and drew came back with I'm not going to ban u but the admin might as well as a few unneeded comments in his post. The admin then proceeded to delete my thread three times and then messaged me and still gave me the run around as to why my PM's got deleted.....

Apparently you cant voice your opinion about the site without getting a threatened with the ban hammer....

They need to realize Trailvoy itself is meaningless, it's the people that contribute that make a site great.

Upvote 0

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
"Drew" is a freakin douche bag. So is "stew". Anyone seeing a pattern? Next "few" as how many actual members they will have.. damn douches.

Upvote 0

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Aukland said:
They need to realize Trailvoy itself is meaningless, it's the people that contribute that make a site great.
Agreed. But to the corporate tools who now own trailvoy, plus their SINGLE pet monkey-mod Drew, it's the ad revenue that's the greatness of trailvoy. Another reason they put some members on "universal ignore" instead of banning, is to keep the membership stats up. Members make up only the numbers they sell advertisers, not the active, thriving community that the MEMBERS think of as the value of the site.

But the massive million-post inventory is what Google uses to drive noobs their way instead of ours.

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
the roadie said:
... plus their SINGLE pet monkey-mod Drew, ...

Minor correction here, they did get a second pet to keep him company. He JUST hit 100 posts today too! :ugh: We should all go congratulate him.

Upvote 0

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I think you should congratulate him. He is there, on invisible mode, but he is there.:cool:

Upvote 0

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Ghoster said:
I think you should congratulate him. He is there, on invisible mode, but he is there.:cool:

:crazy: You might as well say "It's the thought that counts!" Since I bet not even the mods there now have enough experience to know where to look to see it :raspberry:

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Poor Larry... he has no idea what is going down, and not only have all of his friends been banned, but he too has been demoted as of today :no:

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Jman423 said:
Poor Larry... he has no idea what is going down, and not only have all of his friends been banned, but he too has been demoted as of today :no:

Larry? There is a mod that didn't make the jump?

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
djthumper said:
Larry? There is a mod that didn't make the jump?
No one has been able to contact him. He hasn't signed on the OS since mid November.

Upvote 0

91RS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Black Ice, looks like they demoted him to a regular moderator now and replaced him with TrailblazrI6.

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
Well, at least he's still staff. As long as it's been since he's been on I'm surprised they didn't strip him of that.

I just hope nothing happened to him. :ugh:

smitty5150 said:
Probably a case of trade in vehicle, doesn't need forum anymore.....sigh.
I would think he'd say goodbye.

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
How full is the pool of prospects if they're finding mods in the 100-post shallow end?

:eek:
Who only joined last month. :rolleyes:

I'd be interested to know what kind of PM he sent the owners to make that happen. :undecided:

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
There is more to that than you would think. How do they know that it is not ME they just promoted to supermod powers? The only answer... they know exactly who it is, and it is NOT a brand new member like they would have you think. The risk of promoting someone that could be affiliated with us, again, would be too great for them... unless they were 100% sure of who that person is. The reasoning for this? They don't want us, or their members, to know who it is. For someone who joined a month ago and only has around 100 posts, they are pretty well familiar with where everything can be found, and what info is readily available to answer questions. That doesn't happen in one month with 100 posts. They are pulling more of their tricks, and it isn't fooling anyone. The flip side is that if they did actually promote a brand new member, which could be one of us... ya never know... then it is equally bad, if not worse. The evidence points to a shill account being used to do their dirty work without giving their ID away.

I can think of three good reasons for this right off the top of my head... but we will observe some more before that info is made available.

Upvote 0

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
It is like a train wreck, it's horrible but it is also so hard to look away from the carnage.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScannerHeath

Members Online