DEAL The Decal Dude!

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Alright voltage I have seen enough how do I get them now! lol

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I am waiting on approval of the designs before they are for sale.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
High Voltage said:
I am waiting on approval of the designs before they are for sale.

Tell Jimmy to approve them :raspberry:

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
High Voltage said:
You guys know I will do what ever you want me to do.
But damn check out the new logo!
View attachment 544

I'll take one of these. Send the bill to JMan423. lol

gabepiceno

Dec 6, 2011
High Voltage said:
Custom vinyl decals!
Also selling the Lift Meister 3" body lift!

any update on the 3" body lift?? maybe a shipping date? any info much appreciated its been quite some time since we placed the orders sorry just getting really anxious. thanks

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
pm sent on the sizes, thanks again.

gabepiceno

Dec 6, 2011
does anyone have any info on the shipment of the body lifts or if they are even ready? Its going on 8 weeks now since high voltage started taking orders. I dont seem to be getting a clear answer on this matter. last update was really vague " waiting on bumper brackets and not allowing time for powder coating"?? when will we be recieving these body lifts???? or if they will not be ready anytime soon please let us know so we can plan for this. thanks

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
gabepiceno said:
does anyone have any info on the shipment of the body lifts or if they are even ready? Its going on 8 weeks now since high voltage started taking orders. I dont seem to be getting a clear answer on this matter. last update was really vague " waiting on bumper brackets and not allowing time for powder coating"?? when will we be recieving these body lifts???? or if they will not be ready anytime soon please let us know so we can plan for this. thanks

As I said to your same post on ORTB:

Usually better done via PM, but since you asked pubicly, I'll respond in turn, even though it's not my product... He STARTED taking orders nearly 8 weeks ago (taking your word for it), but as he said, he was taking orders for a few weeks, then when he had enough orders, he would place orders for everything... Basically like a group buy, and the lead time typically starts after the GB closes, not when it opens...

The thing about powder coat is that the sheet metal shop is making them (lead time of 2-2.5 weeks), and they're also getting powder coated (which is another week), but he was lumping that together, because we hadn't gone over it in detail in several months... He was thinking 2 weeks until he got them, rather than 2 weeks, then 1 week, then a few days shipping... I just got the call, today, that the brackets are done, so tomorrow, I will take them to the powder coater, where they can start their ~week, then I'll put them on a pallet and ship them to him, which will take another 3 days or so... I would expect brackets to show up to him right around new years... I don't know what the ultimate long pole in the tent is, but I suspect it's the sheet metal (per SOP)...

So in short, this is not a matter of "will it be here now or in 6 months..." It's a matter of will it be week after next, or in 3 weeks... Again, not my product, not my dime, but give the guy a break... While it's a proven product, the supply chain, shipping, etc. is mostly new...

Mike

ETA: Just so I don't have to go over there and check, did you also most this on Trailvoy?

gabepiceno

Dec 6, 2011
Bartonmd said:
As I said to your same post on ORTB:

Usually better done via PM, but since you asked pubicly, I'll respond in turn, even though it's not my product... He STARTED taking orders nearly 8 weeks ago (taking your word for it), but as he said, he was taking orders for a few weeks, then when he had enough orders, he would place orders for everything... Basically like a group buy, and the lead time typically starts after the GB closes, not when it opens...

The thing about powder coat is that the sheet metal shop is making them (lead time of 2-2.5 weeks), and they're also getting powder coated (which is another week), but he was lumping that together, because we hadn't gone over it in detail in several months... He was thinking 2 weeks until he got them, rather than 2 weeks, then 1 week, then a few days shipping... I just got the call, today, that the brackets are done, so tomorrow, I will take them to the powder coater, where they can start their ~week, then I'll put them on a pallet and ship them to him, which will take another 3 days or so... I would expect brackets to show up to him right around new years... I don't know what the ultimate long pole in the tent is, but I suspect it's the sheet metal (per SOP)...

So in short, this is not a matter of "will it be here now or in 6 months..." It's a matter of will it be week after next, or in 3 weeks... Again, not my product, not my dime, but give the guy a break... While it's a proven product, the supply chain, shipping, etc. is mostly new...

Mike

ETA: Just so I don't have to go over there and check, did you also most this on Trailvoy?

thank you very much for this information i apoligize i did not mean to bash or offend anyone. i was simply curious to know when the kits would be ready as it seemed quite some time since the orders were placed and still hadent gotten a clear completion date. i do appreciate all of jeffs efforts in making these kits available to us again.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
gabepiceno said:
thank you very much for this information i apoligize i did not mean to bash or offend anyone. i was simply curious to know when the kits would be ready as it seemed quite some time since the orders were placed and still hadent gotten a clear completion date. i do appreciate all of jeffs efforts in making these kits available to us again.
Any reason you didn't just PM Jeff and wait for a reply? :confused:

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Thank you Mike!:hail:
Sorry I haven't kept everyone up to date on this!
With the site change and too many irons in the fire plus family issues I have fallen behind.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
muahaha.gif

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
jbones said:
Any finalization on the decal, and when us first GMT meet folks may get our free one?

Im about to order a few sets of decals for myself (2 sets), flyingfischer, Answer069. If Jeff just wants to ship them all to one spot Id be up for that, only thing is we'd have to wait and put them on at the meet. Have a big decal party lol!:rotfl:

CruzinQueen

Dec 30, 2011
I know that you have etched and the three color red,white, and blue, but what other colors are available? I'm looking for the gold ".com" non-logo style.

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
CruzinQueen said:
I know that you have etched and the three color red,white, and blue, but what other colors are available? I'm looking for the gold ".com" non-logo style.
Gold?!
I think that's the one color I don't have.

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011
Still waiting for any reply. Just about given up. :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
He has some reflective that can look glow in the dark. Cool stuff.

High Voltage

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
tbuckalew14 said:
So you're saying that you do have glow in the dark vinyl available?
I do have some small pieces left from an order I did! :smile:
HARDTRAILZ said:
He has some reflective that can look glow in the dark. Cool stuff.

Yep I have white and black reflective! :undecided:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
High Voltage said:
Yep I have white and black reflective! :undecided:

they are awesome... i always have people asking about them...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Hatchet said:
they are awesome... i always have people asking about them...

i never noticed them on your truck at the Indy meet... is that what your tire track decals are made of?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Many thanks Jeff! As usual, top notch. :thumbsup:

2012-01-21_08-13-20_248.jpg

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Matt said:
Many thanks Jeff! As usual, top notch. :thumbsup:

:iagree:. Got mine yesturday.. quality vinyl!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Awesome work as always Jeff. I have a order of 4 more coming your way and plus a special project.

photo4-1.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
gmt3.jpg

gmt2.jpg

gmt1.jpg

Thanks Mr. Voltage...It really is time to go green!

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
photo66-1.jpg

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011

Attachments

• 2012-02-05 17.55.12.jpg
    2012-02-05 17.55.12.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 21

groundshock

Dec 4, 2011
PM me a cost on the B&C pillar kit and a red GMTNation block-style decal!

Thanks Hardtrailz for the referral!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online