Tesla Tru... What?

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
...and here is a 'Famous Fan Video' from an Invitee who got the chance to Review the CyberTruck and show some personal Videos he shot as a Rear Seat Passenger of the Interior, the Windshield View and shots of what the Truck Bed looks like through that enormous chunk of Rear Window Glass while sharing the experience with (4) Occupants (Driver included) taking a short trip from the On Locale scene of this Debut. THIS was Pretty Cool:

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
Check Out this 2020 Tesla CyberTruck at 7:50 into this Video as it is being Unloaded (probably to a Very Lucky New Buyer...and for LESS than the Price of a Fully Decked out 2020 Chevrolet Silverado):

...and again at 19:45 into THIS One... PULLING AWAY AT SPEED....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I just can't stand that styling.

TollKeeper

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but I just can't stand that styling.
I think I would buy the Hummer EV first... But I am seriously looking at the Nikola Badger.

OP
OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Now that is interesting just as long as I can turn off those side LEDs (looks ricer to me). It has a towing capacity of 8000# but no numbers for how far you can tow, which is always the problem with any EV.

TollKeeper

I actually like it. Its just a rebadged, and slightly re-engineered, GMC Sierra as far as I can tell.

MRRSM

Lifetime VIP Supporter
Probably a good idea to read about what is happening now with Nikola via the Wiki on their situation with General Motors before making that leap... starting with most recent resignation of the Company Founder:

"On September 21, 2020, Trevor Milton announced his resignation.[67] Nikola shares fell by another 35% following his resignation. Stephen Girsky, former vice-chairman of General Motors and Nikola board member, replaced Milton as chairman in a non-executive capacity.[68][69]"

Check out CNBC today for the latest on this company...

TollKeeper

It was expected and anticipated. Which is why Nikola sold 80% of the company to GM. GM needs the EPA Credits.

EDIT: All except the sexual misconduct that is coming out presently.

Last edited:

TollKeeper

OP
OP
Mooseman

Mooseman

Is the windshield tinted? Geez, I guess you really don't want to be seen in it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Laruscetti
Top Bottom