T-shirts and hoodies

djthumper

Administrator
It showed me this is the last day to buy. Is that correct?

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
"and if you call in the next five minutes, we'll throw in a set of North Face rack lights! (just pay separate shipping/ handling fee)" :tongue:

Hope they sell!

Capote

Platinum Supporter
I'll be buying some, missed out on buying them last time.

OP
OP
djthumper

djthumper

Administrator
This should be an on going store. I hope to get good feed back on how they look. I hope to come up with other merchandise through them as well in the future.

Capote

Platinum Supporter
This should be an on going store. I hope to get good feed back on how they look. I hope to come up with other merchandise through them as well in the future.
Would dig some non-clothing stuff :2thumbsup:

DAlastDON

I do not have the funds right now but I could use a couple hoodies before this fall. A pocketed t-shirt would be love.

littleblazer

Gold Supporter
GMTN bottle opener. Boom. :crackup:

Capote

Platinum Supporter
GMTN Tank would be cool.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
GMTN bottle opener. Boom. :crackup:
Umm...if you don't shake those bottles before opening, you won't get the 'Boom'... :laugh:

Maybe we could get TransGo to print a 'special edition' GMTN 'orange box' kit - I'd guess that about 1/2 the members are running it, already. Then we could sell them directly for the new guys coming in. Lotsa trans issues these days, ya know... (yes, I'm joking...kinda...) :smile:

OP
OP
djthumper

djthumper

Administrator
I am glad to find someplace that could make us a decent quality product and not have to continue with little group buys.

OP
OP
djthumper

djthumper

Administrator

Capote

Platinum Supporter
I wanna purchase a hoodie and t-shirt in black, but i'm worried about the black text on the back not being visible :duh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
customheating

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom