Something About RockAuto You May Not Already Know!

RockAuto

Original poster
Aug 29, 2012
In addition to stocking auto and body parts at great low prices, RockAuto.com also carries tools. The tools are listed under the “Tools & Universal Parts” tab at the top of the RockAuto online catalog.

There are familiar tools like sockets, air hammers, and jumper cables. There are also interesting tools that we at RockAuto now can’t imagine living without. One of those is K Tool’s creeper. The creeper features a fully padded seat for comfort, adjustable headrest, and rugged, durable construction for a lifetime of use. Find the creeper under Tools & Universal Parts : Garage Equipment : Creeper/Pad at RockAuto.com.

RockAuto hopes that the variety of tools offered in the RockAuto catalog make your life as a Do-It-Yourselfer much easier!

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
Thanks for the info, and by the way, thanks for your fast service to Canada.

The only problem I have ever had with you folks was dealt with quickly. (I got 2 out of 6 of the wrong spark plugs in the original AC Delco box - which of course was not Rock Auto's fault at all - and they offered to send me two new plugs. They didn't even need the old ones back; they just trusted me. I appreciated their trust and service so much that I turned down their generous offer and just went to the dealer to buy two more plugs.)

Please keep up the great service and fast shipping to Canada, and we will keep on shopping with you!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memoremix

Members Online