20140114_182537.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20140114_182549.jpg
    20140114_182549.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 19

bbarker89

Dec 19, 2013
c0a8l0v6i8n9 said:
I have OEM driver and passenger mirrors from my 2003 Trailblazer LT. They are power with heat. They are manual folding. I have them listed on ebay but I rather sell here to avoid ebay fees. $40 each shipped.

Driver: Chevrolet Trailblazer Power Mirror with Heat Driver Side | eBay

Passenger: Chevrolet Trailblazer Power Mirror with Heat Passenger Side | eBay

I also have a Kool-Vue CV36ER mirror. Its a passenger mirror with power heat and turn signal. This mirror is manual folding. It was an extra. I opened the box to verify there was no damage and repackaged with more packing material to offer better shipping protection. I will attach pictures here of this mirror. $55 shipped.

Thank you.

I take it you only have one kool-vue?

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Just to check these are power mirrors with heat grids? Do you know if the heat portion works? I am really looking to replace my drivers side one because it wobbles a TON on the mirror part.

Let me know please. I live on the other side of NY and your price is very good for it and I could really use a stable mirror as I only drive with my 2 outside mirrors. lol.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
if the passenger one doesn't sell i could do it but don't get paid till next Thursday ( non turn signal)

c0a8l0v6i8n9

Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
kickass audio said:
Just to check these are power mirrors with heat grids? Do you know if the heat portion works? I am really looking to replace my drivers side one because it wobbles a TON on the mirror part.

Let me know please. I live on the other side of NY and your price is very good for it and I could really use a stable mirror as I only drive with my 2 outside mirrors. lol.

Yes it has heat and it does work.

They are power mirrors.

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
One last stupid question, sorry.

The mirror itself, does it wiggle in the body? My mirror has a problem where the actual reflective mirror will shake all over the place and is very loose but the black body of the mirror is solid. idk if that makes sense or not but thats what I have a problem with and want to see if yours is nice and sturdy. If it is you can expect a sale tonight on that driver mirror.

c0a8l0v6i8n9

Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
kickass audio said:
One last stupid question, sorry.

The mirror itself, does it wiggle in the body? My mirror has a problem where the actual reflective mirror will shake all over the place and is very loose but the black body of the mirror is solid. idk if that makes sense or not but thats what I have a problem with and want to see if yours is nice and sturdy. If it is you can expect a sale tonight on that driver mirror.

The mirror doesn't have abnormal movement. I know what your saying where the mirror jiggles all over the place where using the mirror is useless. This mirror did not do that prior to removal from the truck.

If your interested in not going through eBay I will message you my PayPal account info.

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Yeah mine wobbles so bad its real hard to see anything thats not in the spot mirror. But then again the volume I listen to my music at doesn't help matters either. haha. Well I bought the mirror. Can't wait to have a solid mirror. It has been wobbling since day one and is only getting worse. lol. Thank you man! :thumbsup:

c0a8l0v6i8n9

Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
kickass audio said:
Yeah mine wobbles so bad its real hard to see anything thats not in the spot mirror. But then again the volume I listen to my music at doesn't help matters either. haha. Well I bought the mirror. Can't wait to have a solid mirror. It has been wobbling since day one and is only getting worse. lol. Thank you man! :thumbsup:

Not a problem thank you. I'll bring it to the post office tomorrow. I suspect it may a few extra days due to the crap weather coming in.

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Sounds good man. Take your time, it's no big rush for me to get it. I am used to my crappy and wobbly mirror. lol. Thanks again. Is there like a review part of this site so I can leave you feedback when it comes and all that? Just figured it would help show you are a good guy on here too and not just through your ebay.

c0a8l0v6i8n9

Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
kickass audio said:
Sounds good man. Take your time, it's no big rush for me to get it. I am used to my crappy and wobbly mirror. lol. Thanks again. Is there like a review part of this site so I can leave you feedback when it comes and all that? Just figured it would help show you are a good guy on here too and not just through your ebay.

I have no idea if you can review on this site. eBay will be good enough lol

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
Just wanted to post up and say THANK YOU for the mirror. I don't know how you managed to get those tiny scuff marks in the picture because I can barely see them. I am looking forward to having a mirror that doesn't shake all over the place. lol. Great packaging and I am amazed at how fast it came. Even though we are only on opposites of the state it usually takes 3 days to get stuff. Thanks again man! :thumbsup:

Sir ffeJ

Dec 1, 2011
kickass audio said:
the volume I listen to my music at doesn't help matters either

Perhaps the volume this time should be a tad lower :wink: :rotfl:

You should crack the old one open and see just why it shakes like that, so if it happens again perhaps you could fix it.
:twocents:

kickass audio

Aug 25, 2012
I know why its doing it. The back side of the mirror that the actual glass is glued to is unscrewing. It has been like that since I first owned the 'voy. It has been getting worse as time goes on and I figured I would eventually go to my cousins junk yard and see if he had one I could buy for the low or maybe another member would sell one at a good price. I couldn't pass up on this so I got it. I know how to fix the one on the truck but its the problem of getting the glass separated from the back plate without cracking the glass or ripping the silver backing off as idk if the reflective part is sandwiched between glass or is just sitting on the back side where it is affixed to the mirror. With my luck for how I pry things I would totally have cracked that glass so thats why I figured to just buy one. I already screwed up those dumb retention clips that hold the outer cover for the mirror on. I had to use my CA glue on the passenger side one when the little pressure fitting that keeps the mirror on the knuckle snapped off and I drilled a hole through it to put a split pin in so it would hold it down nice and firm with tension on the spring.

And Jeff, there is no way I will ever turn my music down unless I am around a local cop. Troopers and sheriffs don't care about it if you are driving as long as its not in the city or in the dark.

c0a8l0v6i8n9

Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
kickass audio said:
Just wanted to post up and say THANK YOU for the mirror. I don't know how you managed to get those tiny scuff marks in the picture because I can barely see them. I am looking forward to having a mirror that doesn't shake all over the place. lol. Great packaging and I am amazed at how fast it came. Even though we are only on opposites of the state it usually takes 3 days to get stuff. Thanks again man! :thumbsup:

Yea the camera brought out the scuffs a little. I don't like to hide any blemishes and be straight up with people. I'm happy it got there in one piece. Enjoy!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
if that passenger side mirror is still available im picking it up tomorrow what is the price again on it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hanns Carrasco

Members Online