[SOLD] Set of (4) 18" Chrome "DENALI" package wheels from 2006 GMC Envoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
Alright guys, since I put the SS 20's on my truck and I'm happy with them so far I'm ready to part with my factory 18" chrome wheels. The tires on them only have about 25% life left, so they will need new tires really soon. They are in great shape with only minor wear and tear. Please see photos...PM me if you're interested. I'm not willing to ship these things so whoever wants them will have to come and get them, I might be willing to meet you somewhere so long as it's not to far. I'm in Millsboro, Delaware, zip code 19966. Looking for $350 or best offer...bring em on!

Attachments

• DSCN6508.jpg
    DSCN6508.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN6509.jpg
    DSCN6509.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN6510.jpg
    DSCN6510.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN6512.jpg
    DSCN6512.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN6513.jpg
    DSCN6513.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 23

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
Have you considered keeping them and mounting a dedicated winter tire on them?

I have these, simply amazing.

Blizzak

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
gmcman said:

Blizzak

Thats what I was thinking, winter rims! Also nice rims to replace any 17" envoy rims with. That is a great price, someone's gonna get a sweet deal...

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
gmcman said:

Blizzak

That was my original plan, but we don't get much snow around here to make it worth my while. Besides that, they don't use very much salt on the roads either. In "Slower, Lower Delaware" as we call it around here they use mostly sand when snow does come. For that reason I figured I'd just part with them. Thanks for the thought though. :thumbsup:

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Those would be a great upgrade for my stock 17''s, arggggg. Why do I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean :hissyfit: No ones close to me:frown:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
NewfieEnvoy said:
Those would be a great upgrade for my stock 17''s, arggggg. Why do I live in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean :hissyfit: No ones close to me:frown:

I know what you mean....the best deals are always too far away to take advantage of, usually in the States. If those rims were within and hour drive I probably would own them right now. I'm surprised they aren't sold yet :confused: !

Too bad Voymom is far away too, they would look good on Phantom especially considering her truck has most of the other Denali options on it.

TexazReece

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom should get these for phantom. That's a great price bro and there still available
:confused::eek: I know someone wants to add a bit of chrome to their voy glws

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I would like to have these, especially for the price....but I'm not driving to Delaware? I don't think the truck would even make it that far right now lol.

If you consider shipping them...let me know. I may be interested in just the rims.

Oh and thank you Denali and Reece for the thought, I do think Phantom would look mighty sexy in these shoes :biggrin:

matts04tbls

Oct 28, 2012
Let me know if it falls through

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
These wheels are available folks, the tentative deal didn't go through. PM sent to matts04tbls as requested. If anyone is interested please let me know. Looking for $350 or reasonable offers...I'd love to get these things out of my garage, and they would really spruce up the look of someone's truck.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
RZAwora said:
These wheels are available folks, the tentative deal didn't go through. PM sent to matts04tbls as requested. If anyone is interested please let me know. Looking for $350 or reasonable offers...I'd love to get these things out of my garage, and they would really spruce up the look of someone's truck.

I can't believe these are still for sale :banghead:, $350 or best offer and they still not sold! Wow...

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
I can't believe these are still for sale :banghead:, $350 or best offer and they still not sold! Wow...

I agree.. lol. :rotfl:
I just want the damn things out of my garage. I did put them on Craigslist today too...$375/obo there. We'll see if I get any hits.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Dam it! I want these rims! Shipping costs suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spellman1989

Members Online